Chapter 18

Shannon's hand moved up and down his thick, veiny shaft and I couldn't look away. It was as if I were mesmerized watching him stroke himself. He threw his head back and I watched the water run down his buff body.

It wasn't until our eyes actually met that I hurried down the hallway and steps as fast as my feet would carry me. I felt my face flush with embarrassment as I fled, shaking like mad. I felt like I may throw up over my twisted obsession with this man. Regrettably, I didn't make it very far when he caught up to me.

Soaking wet and wearing only a towel, he charged me from behind, slinging one arm around my waistline and the other across my chest. "Carrie! Will you fucking stop!" He screeched, halting both of us in the center of the darkened hallway. The tension finally became too much for either of us to bear. Spinning me around and not allowing me a single second to think, he shoved me against the wall. He had both hands over my head and pressed his strong, wet body tightly against mine. "Did you like what you saw back there?" I could feel his warm breath against my lips and his massive erection through the white towel slung low on his hips.

One of his fist clutched both of mine, holding them over my head. "Did it excite you?" His soft, full lips slowly brushed against my trembling lips when he spoke. His free hand unbuttoned the first button of my blouse and I began to gasp.

"Shannon, please, I can't do this." I fought to free my hands, but he didn't stop. His thick fingers continued unbuttoning my blouse all the way down before drawing the dark material open and exposing my white bra. "My God, you're beautiful, and you know what I think?" His deep sexy voice whispered against my neck as his fingers traveled up the inside of my leg. I gasped when his knuckles brushed my panties. "I believe you want me as badly as I want you."

My breath caught in my throat as his fingers grazed the hem of my panties. Shannon's eyes connecting with mine at that very moment and I caught his tongue dart across his bottom lip just as his fingers slid across my wetness. No words were necessary, his grin was embarrassment enough. Circling his fingers against my throbbing clit, my knees went weak and my head fell back against the wall. My own body deceived me, but even so, I didn't want it to stop.

His fingers moved slowly, igniting a fire inside of me and making me want him more than ever. I could feel him through the towel as he pushed against my leg.

Fuck, I wanted him so desperately at that moment. I knew full well I was betraying Jared, but we were already past the point of no return. "Oh God!" I shut my eyes, already lost in what he was doing to me.

He let go of my hands and they went to his shoulders, not to force him away, but to hold on. There was absolutely no way to stop him now, and even if I could, did I really want to?

"That's right baby, just go with it." His deep, raspy voice vibrated against my ear and a chill of panic raced through my body.

"I can't do this to Jared." I whimpered, but his fingers tore the flimsy fabric of my panties to the side and moved down to my opening. Slipping them inside of me, he groaned into my ear. A loud moan escaped my lips and I held onto his strong shoulders as he pushed his fingers deeper, causing me to cry out. "Shannon..." His thumb occasionally rubbed against my clit as his fingers formed a "come hither" motion. He found my sweet spot. Stroking it over and over, until my legs went weak and I dug my nails firmly into his skin.

His lips grazed my neck, moving closer to my face. "Come on sweetheart, let me hear you." His deep, husky voice and strong fingers had me on the brink of coming apart.

I rocked my hips against his hand, his fingers were buried so deep that his palm rubbed against my clit. His name echoed through the nearly empty house when I was unable to hold back anymore. I panted and struggled to move away from his touch as my body became super sensitive. Shannon held me close and made sure I watched him bring his fingers to his mouth.

I was still trying to catch my breath when his hand moved around my neck, pressing my back to the wall. Pulling the towel free from his waist, it was like he was daring me to look down. He licked over his lips and I knew what he wanted. I allowed him to push me down the wall until I was kneeling with his enormous shaft bobbing in front of my face. Glancing up, I saw him raise his arms against the wall and lean his head to the left. Staring directly at me, he grinned. "Don't be shy, I've already seen just how good that pretty little mouth is."