Booty and the Beast

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun discovers The Sex.
- - - - -

Sitting on the edge of Junmyeon's king sized bed, Baekhyun swings his legs around like he's a kid at a playground. Except Junmyeon doesn't look like he wants to play any games. As the gangster walks over to his entertainment set, Baekhyun looks around the big, fancy room, wondering why someone who called himself a "gangster" didn't really live like one.

Junmyeon turns on his stereo and connects it to his phone's Bluetooth. Within a few seconds, a jazz song begins, slow, sexy and... dark.

Frowning, Baekhyun turns his eyes to Junmyeon who begins shrugging off his leather  jacket.

"So, are we gonna watch Hell's Kitchen now?"

Smirking, Junmyeon scoffs. He tosses the leather jacket on the floor like it's garbage. "Yeah. Right after we have some fun."

"But Hell's Kitchen is fun," Baekhyun argues, a bit offended. "We should start on season one."

"Mhm," Junmyeon says, as he stands in front of Baekhyun. "Hey, aren't you hot? That uniform jacket looks like it's uncomfortable."

"Mmm... Not really—"

"Here. Just take it off and I'll put it away somewhere."

Smiling, Baekhyun nods. "Okay!"

After the latter gives up his jacket, Junmyeon raises his brows before throwing it on the floor, too. This makes Baekhyun a little irked considering that the floor is dirty and his momma just washed it the other day. The disrespect!

"Hey, that's not nice!" Baekhyun says, but before he can say any more, Junmyeon gently pushes him back until he's pressed against the bed like a pancake.

"You talk too much, you know that?" Junmyeon says as he hovers over the male, using his arms to trap him. "Also, are you dumb?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can't you tell I'm trying to seduce you?"

Baekhyun blinks. "Were you? I thought you were just sweaty or something!"

"Whatever. Do you want to fuck or not?"

Gasping, Baekhyun freezes. Did Junmyeon really mean fuck fuck? Like, fuckThe Sex!?

He doesn't know the first thing about The Sex! Plus, he said he wanted to save his virginity before, but, oh, isn't that whole thing just a stupid social construct? Was he really saving it for nothing? The Sex was just... sex. It really isn't special. Chanyeol's right...Chany

"Can I use the bathroom?" Baekhyun asks, seemingly out of the ordinary. "I want to prepare myself. I've never done the fuck before."

Junmyeon stares at him for a few seconds before rolling his eyes. "Fine," he says, sighing as he got off the smaller male. "Make it fast. I can't hold this nut in any longer."

Nodding, Baekhyun takes off from the bed and runs to Junmyeon's master bathroom, locking the door behind him. Then, taking out his cellphone, he calls one of the few people he knows who has done the deed before.

After a few rings, someone picks up.

"Sehun!" Baekhyun coos in the phone.