The Sex on the Beach

Summary: The gangsters (ft. Jongdae) are at the beach and Baekhyun says he's horny.

- - - - - -

Baekhyun doesn't do well with soju. He's only one bottle in and he already feels kind of—

"I'm horny."

Jongdae chokes on his bottle while Junmyeon suddenly looks interested.

Minseok rolls his eyes while the rest of PPG ignore half the group to exchange stocks from their mobile devices. "Friend, that's not how alcohol works."

Chanyeol, on the other hand, doesn't look that amused—or horny. He just looks annoyed (and concerned), but also really focused on the fact that Junmyeon's slowly inching his ass over even though Baekhyun's still sitting in the gangster's lap.

"I can help you with that," Junmyeon says, pushing back his hair. "Let's call the helicopter and get out of here."

"You do have a permit for that monstrously loud chopper, yes?" Minseok intervenes, peering at the poorer millionaire from his Gucci glasses. "If you call that thing back here, I'll have you sued... for millions!"

Millions is pocket change.

Jongdae hits his chest and coughs. "Baek, I think you're just buzzed, not h-horny."

For some reason, horny is a scary word to say.

Pursing his lips tightly together, Junmyeon objects. "Don't tell him how he feels. If babe says he's horny, he's horny!"

"Oh, for the love of money!" Minseok cries. He turns to Taehyung. "What do the spirits say about our friend's level of sexual arousal?"

Closing his eyes, Taehyung opens his third and fourth eye. There's a sudden *toot!* but he quickly replies, "He's about... 20 percent horny, 80 percent..."

Narrowing his eyes, Chanyeol focuses his attention on the psychic. "80 percent what?"

"In love."

Minseok coos. "Well, there you go. He's just a boy in love."

As Baekhyun giggles, Chanyeol reaches up and punches the brunet's cheek. "Why isn't it 100 percent, hm?" he teases.

"Well, obviously," Junmyeon starts. He looks around while implying that he's about to go on about himself. "You never forget your first love, so, clearly... He's still in love with me."

Chanyeol growls. "Listen here, dumbass—"

Baekhyun has the hiccups so his voice keeps getting cut off by bubbles. "Myeonnie, you're my—hic!—second love. My first—hic!—was Chanyeol. Technically, my real first was—hic!—a boy in elementary—hic!—named Kai. He kind of—hic!—looks like Jonginnie, but—hic!—that's a coincidence!"

Jongdae scrunches his brows. "What are you talking about? Jongin's nickname in first grade was Kai!"

"Huh!?"

Minseok takes a sip of his wine. "Oh, dear."

"It's because he was the dummy who always picked rock during Rock Paper Scissors!" Jongdae explains. "He never changed. That's why he always lost. Kai Bai Bo bo the fool."

"He's that kid!?" Baekhyun gasps, almost spilling his soju. "He hasn't changed much! I mean... He went from—hic!—picking rocks to having hard rock abs—hic!—but that's it!"

Irked, Chanyeol whispers something in Baekhyun's ear that makes the runt frown.

Then runt retaliates by whispering something in the gangster's ear that makes the gangster look pretty damn upset, too.