Let's Talk About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun doesn't talk about it.

- - - - - - - - -

Baekhyun doesn't mention it.

He doesn't even talk about it once. Not even in the slightest.

It's almost like it never even happened.

He talks about the music box, though, but not about the things after the music box.

The gangster shouldn't really get annoyed by it since it's probably a good thing that their business isn't public. It'd embarrass the runt and make things awkward between the gang members...

But  it's not like the other idiots weren't already assuming they were doing things.

Maybe Sehun still thinks it's all just mosquito bites. He might just assume Baekhyun's limping because of P.E...

Anyways, Baekhyun doesn't mention it at all.

And to be honest, yeah. Maybe Chanyeol is a little annoyed.

Whatever.

- - - - - - - - -

On their walk to Baekhyun's house (as usual), they stop by the convenience store to buy some ice cream, but as they're checking out, Chanyeol notices the brunet staring at the condoms in the health section.

Before he can say anything about it, Baekhyun just turns away from the section and links their arms together.

Once they're out of the store, Chanyeol decides to just break the ice—or whatever it is that's on Baekhyun's mind.

"You have something you wanna say to me or what?"

Baekhyun hums as his free hand digs into the plastic bag and grabs one of the Melona popsicles. "Like what?"

"I don't know... You tell me."

"What do you want me to tell you?"

"I don't know. You just look like you have something to say."

"Mmm... No." Baekhyun focuses on unwrapping the popsicle. "I don't."

"Then what were you looking at in the store?" Chanyeol asks, rolling his eyes. "Condoms?"

"Yeah but I was just looking. It's not like I was thinking about anything, though..." The runt bites off the tip of the Melona stick. "Except, like... I don't know. Why don't you like it?"

"What do you mean? "

"The rubber love glove," Baekhyun answers.

"It feels better without it." Blunt and honest.

"If you don't like it, then why did you wear it?"

"To be safe."

"But you asked me if you could take it off in the middle of it." Baekhyun glances up at him. "I thought it was for safety."

"Because," Chanyeol says again, "it feels better."

"But what about the safety?"

Chanyeol frowns, furrowing his brows together. He doesn't know why Baekhyun's asking so many questions, but since it was his first time, the gangster tries to be patient with all of it.

"I got tested a long time ago, after I broke it off with Jinah."

"Tested for what? And what about Jinah?" Baekhyun asks. His Melona is almost gone. "Like, an exam?"