You're Invited

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and he gets invited to a party.

- - - - - - - - - -

Chanyeol doesn't do public displays of (gag) affection, but he also doesn't want people at school thinking that Baekhyun's, like... single, which he is, but not that type of single.

Maybe they're physically exclusive.

He doesn't know, but Baekhyun thinks he knows and the Handsomest Boys have an idea about what they think they know. Nonetheless, Chanyeol knows that maybe he does *tolerate his runt.

Maybe.

When they arrive at school on Monday morning, everyone is congratulating Baekhyun for his performance as the Papaya Prince. Chanyeol and the rest of the gang watch from afar as Baekhyun receives hugs from every person in sight and cheek kisses from girls who may or may not have a crush on the brunet (judging by the way they blush).

The gangster doesn't mind that because he knows they can't really do anything about what Baekhyun does after school.

Jongin and Sehun are also in awe of Baekhyun's popularity. Since the little boss always hangs out with them, sometimes they forget that Baekhyun has other friends.

"God, he's, like, lost in a sea of titties," Sehun mutters, slightly jealous.

"Same. Haven't fucked with anything as soft as a soft tiddy since..." Jongin thinks hard. "I guess, since I started going celibate."

Chanyeol rolls his eyes to the ceiling.

Shocked, Sehun pushes Jongin on the shoulder. "Since when!?"

Jongin shrugs. "Since I realized that... maybe there's more to it that just, you know. Fucking."

"Why?"

Ignoring them, Chanyeol starts walking down the adjacent hallway to get away from the idiots (and his popular idiot). However, when Sehun notices the gangster walking off, he slowly starts following.

Shoving his hands into his front pockets, Jongin shrugs again. "I'm just tired of tiddies. I want, like, cuddles or whatever."

"Cuddles!?" Sehun almost yells it.

"Yeah."

"Are you lonely, bro?"

"Sometimes." Jongin looks over at him.

Sehun gives him a lopsided smile. He's sympathetic because he feels the same sometimes. "We'll find our Baekhyun one day. Titty or no titty."

Reassured of his romantic prospects, Jongin lightens up. "Tiddy or no tiddy."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Being a good (but sad) friend, Jongdae begins organizing a going-away party for Baekhyun by handing out fliers about the party after school.

Every time someone passes him, Jongdae shoves the paper invitation into their hand, but since it's supposed to be a secret party, he makes sure to tell them that Baekhyun shouldn't know about it.

At the front of the school gates, he sees Chanyeol leaning against the wall, waiting for Baekhyun (as usual). But since the brunet stayed behind to talk to one of their teachers about an assignment, Jongdae decides it's the perfect time to approach the (scary) gangster.