Ghosted

Summary: Baekhyun goes home for the holidays, and Chanyeol ghosts him.

- - - - - - - - - -

Just as Chanyeol said, he doesn't pick up or reply back the whole day, which meant that Baekhyun didn't have anyone to talk to about his last final except Jon, but it wasn't the same.

First of all, Jon doesn't look interested in what he has to say at all. He did say Baekhyun was pretty and cute a few months ago, but that's not the point. The point is, C++ is a hard language and Baekhyun just wants to complain about it because there might be 1 or 2 things wrong that he did on that final and it's bothering him.

Second, all of the texts he tried to send are still "sending" which means that Chanyeol's phone hasn't even gotten them yet. It makes Baekhyun even more curious as to what Chanyeol's doing.

After a whole day of trying to get through to him, Baekhyun decides to go out with his friends to celebrate the end of their finals. Tomorrow, he'd go home back to his parents but he'll go out and have some fun before then.

But...

No alcohol.

Because it makes him horny and talkative, which is both pointless if Chanyeol's not there.

Sighing, Baekhyun fixed his hoodie and looks in the mirror.

He looks sad and sleep-deprived, but on the bright side, they have a Skype date tomorrow and he can finally see that dumb dumb and, hopefully, it'll be better now that his exams are over.

The knock on the doors pulls Baekhyun's attention back to reality.

Without thinking much about it, he walks over and opens the door to find it's only Jon.

"Sorry, forgot my room key."

"You're lucky I didn't leave yet!" Baekhyun laughs, letting him in.

Grabbing his student I.D off his desk, Jon turns around and smiles at him. "You look nice. Going out?"

"Yeah! Jennifer, Liza, Jay, and Ross are taking me to the Blue Pinneaple club downtown."

"Isn't that a gay club?"

"We're all supporting Ross! He needs a boyfriend."

Snorting, Jon walks past him and heads back out the door. "And what about you? Off to get a new boyfriend, too?"

Baekhyun frowns. "No. I'm fine!" he says. "Why? Do you think if I go, people might get the wrong idea? I don't want them to think that I'm— I mean. I love Chanyeol, but I want to support my friend and—"

Shaking his head, Jon stops him immediately. "Stop overthinking it, geez. Go. Have fun," he casually says before leaving. "I'm heading over to the game lab. Call me if something happens. Bye!"

After Jon leaves, Baekhyun looks back in the mirror and sighs. He's really going to the club in a hoodie and skinny jeans, but he's just trying to be like: "Hey, I'm cute but I have a boyfriend. His name's Park Chanyeol and I think he's the best—even though he hasn't responded but he did say he probably wouldn't—"

Groaning, Baekhyun walks to his bed and plops down on it. Face first. Before yelling into the pillow.

- - - - - -

The next morning, Baekhyun wakes up with a bad fudging hangover. And it sucks...

He needs water.