Break Ups

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun's boyfriend. Again.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Chanyeol hears Junmyeon coming up the stairs and instinctively grabs Baekhyun, pushing the runt behind him. Then he orders Sehun and Jongin to stand in formation like Junmyeon has the power to take all three of them out with a bag of condoms and lubricant (both of which will be thrown away as soon as Chanyeol gets his hands on them).

"What the hell are you doing in my goddamn house, Park!?" Junmyeon barks as he strides towards them from the end of the hall.

Not far behind, Minseok runs after him with a vase held over his head that he had snatched from one of the tables in the foyer. "I dare warn you, Kim! If you must take one more step, I shall break this Japanese Satsuma vase from the 1900's on your head!"

Junmyeon only stops for a second to wonder if the vase is worth saving... It's not.

"Do what you want. That's only worth $10,000," he says before he keeps walking.

Realizing that the vase has no value, Minseok screams, throwing the vase over the balcony, shattering it, before running back downstairs to find something more of value.

Returning his focus back to the trio, Junmyeon begins swinging the plastic convenience bag around him like it's a weapon. It can't cause any damage against Sehun and Jongin's baseball bats, but it's enough to make him look cool to Baekhyun who, despite behind protected, can still see him through the cracks between his fellow gang members' bodies.

"Do you mind leaving? My boyfriend and I were in the middle of something," Junmyeon says, rubbing it in Chanyeol's face. "Isn't that right, babe?"

"He's not your babe!" Jongin retaliates, pointing his bat in the gangless leader's face.

Snorting, Junmyeon rolls his eyes. "Sorry. Who are you?"

"I--"

"Oh, right. The stupid one." Throwing the plastic bag at Jongin's face, Junmyeon's able to blind him long enough to grab a hold of his bat, stealing it before kicking the boy backwards. Within seconds, Jongin is on the ground, leaving 2/3 of their gang left standing.

In the background, the fire alarm begins to ring and thee smell of burning curtains reach their senses.

Yet, they all ignore their burning surroundings.

Sehun's the next one to move, raising his bat over his head before attempting to strike Junmyeon on the noggin, but the leader dodges it and swings his own bat, hitting Chanyeol's last remaining defense on the knee cap.

Just as his friend had been defeated, Sehun falls over.

It's only Chanyeol left and, unfortunately for him, he only has his fists against Junmyeon's bat. But he knows he's better at hand-to-hand combat than Junmyeon is. All he needs is to get that stupid bat away from him.

"I'll give you three seconds to give him over to me," Junmyeon offers nicely. "Like I said, we were in the middle of something."

Baekhyun speaks up from behind Chanyeol despite the giant trying to keep him quiet. "Junmyeonnie, your house alarm is ringing! Maybe it's not the best time to do the fuck!"

If Chanyeol could roll his eyes to the back of his head, he would. He can't stand Baekhyun saying his rival's name like that. "Listen, can you shut up?"

Frowning, Baekhyun gives Chanyeol a small shove. "I'm only being nice!"

"You hear that, Park? He's only being nice and you're here ruining his first time."