Baby Come Back

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun puts himself in danger.

- - - - - - -

"What should I wear to the dinner?"

Chanyeol watches as the brunet rummages through his closet, tossing clothing here and there. "Who cares? It's just dinner."

"But Jongin said that Minseok's rich!"

"If you don't have any Versace or Moschino then don't bother! He won't be impressed!" the gangster says, rolling his eyes. Crossing his arms, Chanyeol continues to lean back against the wall, making himself comfortable on the latter's bed. "Just wear a sweater or something."

"What're you going to wear? Something... gentlemen-y?" Baekhyun teases, turning back to wink at him.

"I'm going to go dressed like this."

Shaking his head, Baekhyun objects. Walking over to his bed, he drops the clothes he had picked out on the floor, in front of the giant. "I want everyone to see how handsome you are and we can't do that if you look like a bum!"

"What? Are you embarrassed by me?"

"No! I like you a lot!" Baekhyun tells him, putting his hands to his hips. "I just want us to match and we can't match if you're not willing to make some compromises to my outfit choice."

"It's just dinner—"

Baekhyun frowns. "It's not JUST dinner. It's our first dinner as a couple!"

"We are not a—"

Chanyeol's words are cut off by a short 'clank!'...

Turning his head to the noise, Baekhyun faces the window. "Did you hear something?"

"Uh—"

Clank!

Furrowing his brows, Baekhyun makes a small gasp. "Someone's throwing rocks at my window!"

"What?" Chanyeol squints his eyes. It's already dark outside and the sun had gone down thirty minutes ago. Rocks being thrown at the window feels like a strange thing to happen out of no where.

When Baekhyun starts walking over to the glass frame, Chanyeol scrambles to his feet and follows behind him. Being much taller, he's able to see over the brunet's head and peer down at the Byun's front lawn.

Together they see Junmyeon standing outside the small gates of the house. Holding up his red UE Megaboom, he connects to the speaker via Bluetooth and begins playing "At The Beginning" by Donna Lewis and Richard Marx.

"What the fuck is he—"

Baekhyun cuts him off by unlatching the lock and pushing the window open. "Junmyeonnie! What're you doing?"

Chanyeol glares at the back of Baekhyun's head.

Junmyeonnie? Why is he still Junmyeonnie?

"Baekhyun," Junmyeon starts out as the song picks up. "We were strangers... starting out on a journey."

Blushing, Baekhyun puts a hand to his mouth. "Never dreaming..."

"What we'd have to go through!" Junmyeon finishes.

"Now here we are—"