Chapter Eight

Beast Boys POV;

I had fallen asleep in Ravens bed. She had asked me not leave her, not to go. I was asked to stay with her, even though she hated me. My heart had shattered when she told me she hated me... But it was becoming more obvious she didn't mean it.

Robin and Cyborg both told me she was protecting me- but like Starfire- they refused to tell me how Raven felt about me.

"She will tell you when she's ready, bro." Cyborg had said.

"When she thinks she's ready to tell you. Don't sweat it." Robin added.

I woke up to the sound of Raven snoring loudly. I smiled, shaking my head and sighing as I stretched out and stood up. I watched her for a while, she just laid there with a peaceful look on her face. She was so beautiful...

I reached out to touch her face, but stopped, letting my hand drop to my side. I heaved a sigh and went out into the kitchen, closing the door softly behind me.

"Oh, BB!" Cyborg said loudly.

"No." I muttered. "Just don't." I went to sit next to him on the couch and leaned my head heavily back. "This stuff is getting to confusing."

"What do you mean?" He asked, turning toward me.

"She says she hates me. She pushes me away. She intentionally tried to hurt me. "I looked up at him, "but she told me not to go, and not to leave her last night."

He smiled softly at me. "Oh bro, you're in deep."

"I am not." I whined, huffing at him. "Go make me breakfast, bro." I muttered, closing my eyes.

"You're crazy if you think I'm making you breakfast!" Cy said with a laugh.

"I'll make the breakfast." Star offered with a smile. "I have rescheduled my date for later today. Do I look the pretty?"

"Yeah you do!" Cyborg said loudly. "Don't let Robin know."

"Yeah, he will flip again." I muttered.

"I don't want him going the crazy." star said sadly. "I do not understand why he gets so upset."

"Really?" I asked. "How can you not see it?"

"I mean really." Cyborg added. "He's clearly-"

"What are we talking about out here?" Robin said with a nervous laugh. "Hopefully nothing that isn't any of our business." He said through clenched teeth at us.

"Oh, I'm sorry Robin. I didn't mean to talk about things that are not of my business."

"No! Not you Star!" Robin put his hands up defensively, "the guys. I'm talking to the guys. You can talk about whatever you want!" He laughed nervously and set a hand on his neck.

"Nice save, dude." I gave him a thumbs up and decided to rummage through the fridge, seeing Starfire decided not to make us food. I settled with some cold left over lasagna.

"You gonna share that?" Cyborg asked, leaning in toward me."

"No way dude! Go get your own!" I yelled.

"Just give me a bite!" He said loudly, biting at my food.

"Dude, get off!" I yelled, shoving him over, by he just fell back, trying to grab at my food. "Cyborg! Get off!"

"What's with all the yelling?" Raven asked, emerging from a black hole into the living room.

I froze. She wasn't wearing her cape. She was just wearing a black leotard with black flats on her feet. she looked stunning, her body was absolutely perfect.

"Sorry, did we wake you?" Cy asked quietly.

"Yes. You did. I'm going to take a shower-" she turned as a black hole appeared behind her. "Just try and keep it down, I have a huge headache."

"Well she looked rather nice." Star said happily. "I wish she would go without the cloak more of the often."

Cy and I nodded, "agreed." We said together.

"Any luck with her?" Starfire asked. "Has she been more of the sweet to you?"

I shrugged, "she's still giving me mixed signals. I have no clue what she wants." I looked over at Star, "when's your date?"

"Date?" Robin asked.

"Crap." I muttered. "Yeah- Uhm- I'm taking Star on a date."

Star looked at me and I shrugged, "yes... We are going out for the lunch time together." Star said with a smile.

Cy looked at me, shaking his head. "You better hope Raven doesn't find out about this." He said quietly.

"Just you and beast boy? No kid flash?" Star shook her head.

"It's just Beast Boy and I."

"Okay!" Robin said happily as he wondered back into his room.

Starfire looked over at me, "thank you, for the saving me. But... Doesn't this mean we actually have to go out now? I am going to have to reschedule with Kid Flash again..." She sighed, but shrugged. "We can have so much of the crazy tonight!"

"Yeah, sure." I said quietly. "I'm dead already anyway."

There was no way Raven wasn't going to find out, and I could only imagine her reaction... I heaved a sigh.

"Let's get this over with." I said after a long pause.

"Aren't you going to get better of the dressed?" Star asked sadly.

With an eye roll I went to my room and put on crisp black jeans and a purple button up shirt. "Better?" I asked her tiredly.

"Much! Now let's go!" She grabbed my hand and towed my out of the tower, into the elevator.

I threw a look back at Cyborg, but my eyes landed on Raven. She looked hurt, sad, but anger soon took over her features. She still wasn't wearing her cloak, but I wish she had been. So I wouldn't have had to see her vulnerability.