Chapter twenty-four

Viewer discretion is advised;
Ravens POV;
His lips pressed hard against my lips, pressing me hard against the wall as his hand caressed down my hip.
We hadn't made it to far before we started groping each other. There was just something about the way he looked, and the way he had been looking at me all day, that made me lust for him.
We had finally made it into our hotel room- and no sooner then that door closed was my dress torn, and roughly ripped off my delicate body by a savage beast boy.
He pushed me against the wall, his arm wrapped around me, his hand set on my lower back as he pressed himself roughly against me, his lips trailing down my neck.
I let out a slight moan before he pulled me away from the wall and shoved me onto the bed.
I couldn't believe how rough he was. We hadn't really had much play time before this. Maybe once or twice, but now...
As he began to climb on top of me, I twirled him over and straddled him. He looked me over, my black laced bra and thin lace undies were all that was covering my skin.
I tugged his shirt off, running my hand down his chiseled frame before pressing my hungry lips to his. I breathed him in, tugging his hair and biting his lip.
He rolled me back over, holding one leg up and close to him, his hand slowly traveling down my thigh as he gently cupped my ass in his hand. He growled under his breath before he pulled his own pants off. He ran his hand up my back, unclipping my bra quickly and throwing it to the floor.
He kneaded my breasts tenderly in both his hands, his lips traveling down my neck... My jaw... My collar bone... My chest...
He explored my body with his mouth thoroughly before he slowly pulled my panties down.
He glanced up at me, his eyes full of longing and love...
I wasn't sure how long we played around and made love... But I knew it was a lot longer then I thought was possible; and I loved every single second of it.
It wasn't long after then that we fell asleep tangled in each others embrace. It was a deep sleep- one of only content and blackness that consumed me- dragging me down into the warmth of his embrace and threatening to never let me leave.
"Love with a mortal is forbidden."
The words drifted through my head, as if echoing from my past and my future all at once.
"A crime suitable of death for the mortal and imprisonment of the immortal. Never be so foolish..."
The voice continued to chastise me.
"It's not true love- it's blind and ridiculous. You will no longer have such feelings for someone who will soon be- not even important enough to be a memory." The mans voice was deep and annoyed. "With his death- you will be set free for your future."
I jolted awake, my arms tightening around beast boy.
"Hey!" He squealed, "you're hurting me!"
I let him go and let out a breath that I had been holding. "You're safe." I breathed, nuzzling into him.
I wasn't sure what had just happened- but I knew better to think it was just a dream... beast boy wasn't safe, and right now- neither was I...
______________________
I didn't dare get to intense with the sexy time xD
I plan on updating soon- I swear. I work all night, I never have time! 😭
Thanks for reading guys ❤️