8.CRUSH

AMY
I had missed school for the first time,that was surely going to damage my good record but what Grandma and I were doing was equally important or even more important.

We were trying to craft a strong enough spell to lock Cain and Abel in for good. Grandma mentioned that they had been locked down in the science facility supervised by Mr. Jackson for seventeen years.

Did Devon know of this?

Somehow working on a solution with Grandma had made me forget my heart break.

We had been shipping weird ancient magical objects from Africa and we finally got something strong enough from South Africa.

A jar that was designed by the ancient Zulu people made to trap evil spirits in the 15th century and with an additional spell we could finally trap Cain and Abel and I could go back to living my life,although It would not be completely normal.

The whole witch thing was overwhelming but I kinda liked it, I bonded more with Nona and I felt a feeling of accomplishment I didn't get why granny had hidden my truth from me ,it was awesome.

I had managed to learn how to lift light objects with my mind ,heal small wounds and carry out small spells that didn't cause me to nose bleed.

Whenever I practiced I felt like I was unstoppable and I could do anything. I never wanted the feeling to ever fade.

While we had dinner, Cassie aka Eve budge into the house uninvited  filled with excitement unable let out a word, she was much better when she was playing the friendly neighbour thing. The whole desperate vibe didn't suit her.

"Woman ,who the hell invi-"

Cassie cut off Grandma "I have a way to locate Cain." She handed me a spell scribbled on a piece of ancient paper."You will need this too."

She handed me a golden necklace that was in a crescent shape.
"It was Cain's" She started to tear up."He was not always evil, He was my first baby boy but He needs to be stopped, Abel is of no harm to any one.''

"Am not sure am ready to do this." I added trying to hand her back the necklace.

"Amy, we have to do this now we can't waste anymore time,He could kill that boy you love next or me. This is a bit irrational but its worth it."

Caving in,I agreed to do the spell.

"Let's get started shall we." Grandma said in an overly dramatic tone.

DEVON
The visions kept coming to me that night,I was too restless to think of going to bed. I needed to find Abel but I didn't know how, In the vision I kept seeing a sign that read "Warehouse 096".

I then got an idea to text Stephanie since she bought drugs from dealers and they operated in abandoned places like ware houses it was a long shot but it was the only one I had. So I texted her.

Hey Stephanie I need your help

It's the middle of the night weirdo,Isn't past your bed time or something?

Am serious , its urgent

Am in the middle of a rocking party with my homies, give me one legit reason I would ditch them for you?

Because I asked politely and its a matter of life and death.

Don't worry,Dee,Many people die when they are still virgin,you won't be the first.