13.KISSES AND REVELATIONS

DEVON
I could not sleep all I could think about was the emotionless face Felicia had as she stood still not moving a muscle, I had seen all her fears and desires and I could feel like they were my own.

I craved cheese yet I hated cheese at the same time. I feared spiders yet I loved spiders before I fed off Felicia.
What Abel was saying became more real to me, I was going to lose myself if I continued to feed so I promised myself to not hurt any one else.

I stared at the blue ceiling trying to get sleep at 2:00am but it was useless I stayed wide awake deep in thought.

I was jerked out of my trance when my bedroom door swung open and Stephanie entered all wearing  a sad face.

"It's 2:00am you should be asleep so should I -" Stephanie cut me off

"Your dad was one of the victims of the fire at the lab, his on life support unconscious at the hospital right now." She said trying to hold back the tears."Abel and Amy wanted me to tell you, they  were too busy trying to find a cure for you and find Cain, Here I am."

I didn't know what I was feeling at that moment but my heart stopped and the tears just flowed out off my eyes involuntarily I didn't want to cry but I did and Stephanie swiftly approached me and hugged me.
Her embrace was warm.

"Let it all out" She said beneath her breath.

"It hurts so much" I cried in her arms.

"It hurt me too when my uncle died and this always helped me numb the pain." She handed me a sacket of cocaine and I sniffed it but it had no effect. It was like I was immune.

She asked me a question but all I could hear was her heart pumping beneath her chest.

"Am not good at comforting anyone but maybe this could help." She said as the sound of the pumping her heart became louder.

She laid a kiss on my lips and broke it immediately looking at me with a tough look.

"This does not mean anything, it's just two friends blowing off steam and escaping reality."

"I agree" I said as I lustfully took off my shirt and planted a kiss on her lips as she swiftly took off hers exposing hers purple bra.

I was filled with a sudden amount of high levels of lust and I could not stop my  self even though I wanted too, I didn't want to hurt Stephanie.

I took my pants and underwear off like Stephanie had as she seductively laid flat on my bed  biting her lip and everything went red, I was filled with sexual and blood lust.

I rushed towards her and bit under her lips and she let out a soft moan as she scratched by back with her fingers in pleasure.

I could feel the heat of her body against mine as softly kissed my collar bone causing me to shiver involuntarily.

I pressed my body on top of her body filling my boner increasing and my fangs elongate as Stephanie passionately grabbed my neck and pulled me into an electric kiss.

"Dee, I want all of you" Stephanie groaned as I bit her nipples and a little blood was let out around the area. She didn't seem to care, all she wanted was me inside her,she needed me to suppress pain just like I needed her.

I bit her neck as I slowly entered her till I was fully in causing her to let out a soft moan that was louder than before as she clenched on to the sheet by the pleasure of my full length inside her apple.