14.I WANT YOUR BODY

**************PART TWO************

Angel of death

THE SUMMER OF 2000
Andrea loved visiting the beach twice a week to watch the crystal clear water from lake reflect the sun's rays into her deep brown eyes as it swash back and forth kissing her feet momentarily while she sat by the shore reading a novel about two souls that were bound together forever by their undying love they had for each other.

She was never going to match up to the standards that the characters in the romance novels and movies set because unlike her, they had the choice to move into the world and find love and happiness.

It was Fifty days to the end of summer and she was going to be married off [just at the age of seventeen before her senior high school year] to the son of prominent a millionaire Martin Grimmore who doubled as the High Warlock of Boston .

She and Malachi Grimmore had been engaged since they were both eight and naive without their approval.

Mrs.Shakka who was Andrea's uptight strict mother had been visited by the angel of death Malik in her dreams who had warned her that a great evil was going to raid her town Cloakwood and it would wipe everything that lived out of existence.

As the High Warlock of Cloakwood she had a responsibility to protect the town and its people from any supernatural danger so she hesitantly sold her daughter to the Grimmore family to get the support from the witches of Boston against the evil to come.

Andrea found her mother's loyalty to the town pathetic, she had chosen it over her own daughter's happiness she didn't want to get married off to Malachi or anyone against her will.

She was planning to run off before the wedding day to live her own life,but it had been made it completely impossible.

She had found out the Grimmore family had some kind of magical tracker installed in her blood stream when she and Malachi got engaged at eight and it had been activated the previous night when the wedding preparations commenced.

She was trapped in her own personal hell and there was no place in the world she would run too that the Grimmores wouldn't find her and torture her.

It's not that Malachi was not attractive, in fact he had the face of an angel and the body of a Greek god but according to Andrea, He was rather boastful, loud and self-centered and she didn't want to spend the rest of her life with a guy of his nature and she was determined not too.

Andrea smiled as she concluded her novel because it had ended in a romantic and happy way just like all the novels she read did, she believed happily ever afters didn't exist in her case because in fifty days she would be a Grimmore.

She closed the book and put it down on the wet sand at the shore as she took a step into the water taking her long wavy hair out of a ponytail simultaneously closing her eyes and taking in the cold air that surrounded her.

Although Andrea visited the beach on a regular basis, she had never learnt how to swim she always feared too, but since her life was not going to be hers anymore, she was not willing to give it to anybody else...

She proceeded further into the lake till the water completely engulfed her body and her breathing became more difficult by the second as she took in gallops of water and threw her hands in the air trying to swim in vain.

She knew then she wanted to live, she didn't want to die but she couldn't access her magic to teleport away or control the water to create a vacuum because the tracker was activated and as a precaution her magic was deactivated in the process to prevent her from carrying out any tricky spells to break the alliance between the two families.