Chapter 4

Ohmygosh

I'm sorry guys, I haven't updated in WEEKS
I was kinda in a writers slump, I couldn't really figure out what to write about for the longest time
But today, I have motivation
So today, you get an update!
Remember I do book reviews, if you want your book to be reviewed by me, you have to do two things:
1. Make sure your book is completed. I don't want to do a review on a book that isn't finished yet
2. Send me a message on my message board, with the title of your book and I might read it and review it for you!
That being said, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

(Noah's POV)

To say the least, I wasn't very excited for seeing the guys tonight.

It's not that I don't love the guys, I do. But I've been down lately, I don't know why. Is it because of Hunter?

No. No of course it's not because of Hunter. Why would it be?

Maybe cause he endlessly reminds me of how gay I actually am without him knowing it. Maybe cause his smile makes me so happy, but so sad all at once, because I once used to smile like that too.

I don't smile like that much anymore.

No one seems to really notice, either. Since I realized I was gay, being reminded of it never makes me feel good. I don't know why. Maybe cause I have to keep it locked inside of me.

But I'm constantly reminded that I'm gay, so I never outrun my demons for too long.

I am pulled out of my thoughts to the sound of my mom.

"Hey Noah, are you ever going to get out of your car?"

I turn to my side to notice that I had actually pulled into my home driveway, but that I am still sitting in my car with the engine running. My mom has the front door opened and is looking at me with concern. I must have been sitting here a while.

"Yeah, sorry mom. I'm getting out."

My mom nods her head and heads inside the house. I turn and grab my bag, as well as the dinner I had brought home for me and mom. I grab my keys out of the car and shut the door, heading to my front door.

I walk inside my house to hear my little sister whining.

"Hold on sweetie I'm coming. Would you put that down in the kitchen Noah?" My mom asks me and I nod. She smiles happily at me and runs to my sisters room whilst I go to the kitchen to sit the food down on the table. My mom comes back after a few minutes.

"Sorry sweetie. Your sister was having a problem with her TV."

My sister is only about five years old. But, my mom insisted on getting her a small TV in her room that way she could have some noise to fall asleep to at night. Why we didn't just get her a radio, I don't know. But I don't make the rules.

"It's fine, mom. You know I can help out whenever you need me to." Mom gives me a happy smile and comes over to the table to sit and eat with me.

"So, are you doing anything tonight hun?"

"Actually yeah, I think me and the guys are all going to Evan's tonight." I nod towards my sisters room. "Do you need me to help you with her before I go?"

My mom shakes her head. "No I got it Noah. I want you to go out and have fun, not have to be staying here helping me with your sister."

I nod. "You know I would if you would let me though mom." She nods.

"I know you would, and thank you. But right now, you have to get going. So I'm going to go clean up your sisters room, you go and have fun. Don't do anything dangerous!"

I chuckle, "No promises."

Mom turns and gives me a playful glare before she goes to my sister, Maria's room. I pick up the remaining trash from my food and throw it away. I grab my keys off the table, and I head outside to my car to drive to Evan's. Hopefully, this will actually be fun.

~~~

(Hunter's POV)

I was at Evan's place a little bit before five in the afternoon. Some of the guys were there, but not everyone. The person that I first noticed wasn't there, was Noah.

My brother put his arm on my shoulder. "He'll be here. And when he gets here, just enjoy your time with him." Brody has tagged along with me, cause all my guy friends seem to think he's pretty cool. He must've noticed I was looking around for Noah.

"It's fine, really bro-"

As soon as I said that, I heard a knock at Evan's front door, and I had a feeling it was Noah. My breathing started to get a littler heavier. I was nervous.

"Don't worry, okay? Just be your normal, Noah-loving self."

I rolled my eyes at my brothers comment. Although, he wasn't too far from the truth. I kinda was in love with Noah.

"Hey, whats up, Noah?" I heard Jason say. My brother took his arm off my shoulder and patted my back, whispering in my ear so only I could hear him, "you'll do great." He then walked off, to do god knows what. Oh boy, here we go.

I walked over to where Noah was standing, talking to Jason. Jason saw me walking over.

"Hey do you want me to get you two a drink?" Me and Noah nodded. Jason left for the kitchen, leaving me alone with Noah.

"So, hows Mrs. Chambers?" I said to Noah.

He smirked. "Spoiling my sister, as always. How's your mom, dude? I feel like I haven't seen her in forever."

That was partly true. Noah hadn't been over to my house to stay the night in a while. I used to be fine with it, but it began to make me nervous knowing he was in the room at night, once I found out I was gay.

"She's good. So is my dad. Brody keeps annoying them though."

Noah chuckled and I could hear footsteps behind me. "What's that baby bro? Got a problem with being the younger brother?" My brother smirked, we knew he was playing.

"You may be older, but I play better football." I could hear Noah laughing behind me.

"Hmm, maybe. Sup Noah!" Brody turned and looked at Noah, and the two began talking about video games and stuff. They play a lot of video games, but I don't play as much as they do. I know, unbelievable.

"Alright guys, lets gather in the living room. We're going to watch a movie." I heard Evan say.

All the guys began gathering in the living room for the movie. We sat on the floor, leaning against the couches. Noah sat next to me, and Brody sat on my other side.

Maybe tonight won't be so bad

~~~

As I said guys, I'm sorry for late update! I just haven't been feeling writing lately, but I'm back now!

Qotc: What is your favorite type of food to eat?
Aotc: probably pizza. Gotta love that stuff

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Bye fellow Wattpadians!