Chapter 23

Hello my dudes I'm BACK.

I finished my finals and passed all of them so that's a big WHOOP

Now I got all summer to write for ya'll :)

I hope the start of your summer has been great so far. Now, let's get on with the story.

(Noah's POV)

Hunter and I walk into school the next day, with Jason and Clara by our sides. I know it's only two people, but I feel strangely confident when I have both of them beside me.

"Remember, don't give them attention. It's exactly what they want." I hear Hunter whisper into my ear. I nod, still a bit tense. I feel more nervous knowing everyone's eyes are on me.

The group of us are desperately trying to get to History class. That's it. It shouldn't be too hard.

But alas, it seems whenever it shouldn't be difficult some idiot just has to make it difficult.

"Fag." It's the first thing I hear once our group rounds the corner of the History hallway. It doesn't have too much of an effect on me, really I had mentally prepared myself for any of the words people would throw at me.

But that's it. We enter History and as soon as we sit down, the bell rings and the teacher walks in. I'm immediately relieved because it means no one can do anything to me at the moment. At least, not easily.

~~~

That's exactly how the next few classes go. I would walk to my classes, around my friends or not. Maybe I would get an insult or two in the hallway. Maybe I would get a glare. At very best nothing would happen.

At least lunch was finally here, where I can actually sit down and eat food with my friends and boyfriend. Hopefully no one would bother us.

Apparently that was wishful thinking.

I sit down with the others and I immediately dig into my mac and cheese. This school doesn't make overly awesome food, but if there's something they make right its macaroni. Shits good.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see someone walking towards us, with shoes that look vaguely familiar. I look up from my for once delicious food and see Jack with two of his minions walking towards us. I inwardly groan.

They approach us slowly. They come to a stop and Jack lays his hand on the table laughing a bit. I refuse to look at his face.

"Well, would you look at that. The two disgraceful and their supporters."

"What do you want, asshole." Hunter says beside me, and I can feel him tense with anger. I decide to look up to watch what is going to happen.

Jack shrugs. "Just trying to figure out why you two are even trying anymore. Obviously your 'relationship' will fail."

This angers Hunter a lot, and me too. Who is he to say how well our relationship will go? I send a death glare to him. Before either Hunter or myself can say something, Clara speaks up.

"Listen, you fucker. They probably have the most stable relationship out of anyone in this school. Maybe if you'd ever had a stable relationship you'd know what one looks like."

I could see Jack seething at that comment.

"Maybe if you weren't walking around here acting like such a hoe-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." Jason says, raising from his seat slightly. At this point, most of the cafeteria can tell something is going on and is looking in our direction.