Ending Authors Note

okay but HOLY SHIT GUYS MY BOOK IS COMPLETED

WOW

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO RIGHT NOW

*ahem* sorry for my all caps.

Alright so, some information. I do have a title for Clara's book: Falling For The Bad Girl. I do want to start Clara's book soon. I already have the cover made (by atheniian btw xoxo) and I have a general idea of how I want her story to go. However, I will tell you all that it will take me a few weeks before I can start publishing the chapters for her story. I need a little bit to write some chapters so I have some prepared for you all, and I also need time to get back into the swing of things since school started back up again.

So I estimate the first chapter of Clara's book to come out around the middle of September. Around there, it would give me enough time to prepare.

Also, you do not have to read Clara's book. Clara's book is NOT a continuation of the story with Hunter and Noah. Her book is more of a side story. It continues at the beginning of the friend group's senior year, since they ended their junior year in this book. The main plot is between Clara and another girl. Sure, the book has Hunter and Noah in it as side characters. But they are not there all of the time. Clara's book is more of a stand alone. That said, if you would like to read it, you can check it out once I start publishing the first chapters in a few weeks!

Also wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 4K READS AS OF THIS MOMENT. I don't even know how I got so many reads on this. It makes me happy to know people enjoyed my story, even if it's not the best book on Wattpad. Thank you all so much for reading my story.

I'm hoping in Clara's book I can get my writing to be more detailed and more interesting. Falling For My Best Friend is my first book, so it obviously isn't perfect. However I hope to improve in my writing in Clara's book :)

That said, I believe this Author's Note is too long and I should stop now lol.

See you guys in a few weeks in the first chapter of Clara's book! If you have any questions feel free to comment here or send me a message!

Bye fellow Wattpadians!