Chapter 20

Yo yo yo

Sorry I haven't done that in a while and I felt the need to :)

And yes...the POV for this chapter is correct.

(Jack's POV)

I was so going to get back at them.

The fuckers, they think they have the nerve to steal what should be mine. Either way, I will get my revenge.

Hunter Adams and Noah Chambers will pay.

As far as I have known that I could breathe, I have had the biggest crush on Clara Sanders. She is by far the hottest chick I have ever seen in my entire life. I have known her since the second grade. Ever since I had set my eyes on her, I knew I would make her mine any chance I got.

But no, she just had to go rubbing all up on fucking Noah Chambers.

Clara and I had been decent enough friends in eighth grade. For whatever reason, she completely threw me out after the party at Jason's, a few months before we were going to be freshman.

I vaguely remember the party, but not enough to know why she would ditch me. I was pretty drunk that night, so I guess I could've done anything. But it's all in the past now, anyway.

As far as I knew, Noah was a pretty cool guy. We weren't that close, but we were football buddies so it was expected that I should like him.

Until Clara started flirting with Noah. Then, I really started to dislike him. She should be mine, not his. He didn't even flirt back with her, and she still kept coming back to him.

Slowly, being in his presence really started to annoy me. But I couldn't tell the guys that, because then they would tell Hunter, since he is the quarterback. All the guys would ignore me.

So yeah, I was a fake ass bitch in front of him. If I can keep my football career, then I can deal with it. I could almost deal with him getting Clara's attention, too.

But what I could not deal with? Him being a fucking homo.

The two of them, Hunter and Noah, would always be hanging out. And not just as friends, either. I mean they would always be looking at each other if they weren't by each other and talking.

I never really thought much of it. They have a kinda close bromance, so what? Well, apparently they did have a close bromance.

A really close bromance.

About a week ago I was heading over to Hunter's house to ask him if I could borrow one of his Xbox games, cause he only uses his PlayStation now.

I was about to pull up next to his neighbor's house to park when I saw Noah standing on their front porch. I thought that was interesting, but I knew they were really close so it wasn't that strange. I figured, guess I'll come back tomorrow.

I was about to back up when I saw Hunter step outside his door, wearing kinda fancy clothes? As soon as he shut the door, Noah stepped up to him and hugged him. But it wasn't like the kinda hug I would give him, or any of the guys would give him. It seemed more affectionate.

Then, they kissed.

Yeah, you hear me. Hunter's mouth on Noah's. Full lip lock.

It was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen, two dudes making out. I couldn't stay for much longer after that, backing out of the place I was parked in and driving back to my house.

Once I did get back home, all I could feel was anger.

Towards them, for many reasons. They are fucking fags.

Ever since I was born and more controversial things started getting talked about on TV, my parents have drilled it into me that homos are bad. That none of them are good people, that I should never even talk to one of them.

Why wouldn't I believe them? They are parents.

My hatred for them ran deep, and it grew even more when I realized them two were some.

Clara was going after Noah, and this whole time he liked fucking dudes?

No, I was more than annoyed with them. They will pay.

I have called a meeting with a small group of dudes from the football team that I know ight be able to help me in my revenge. I couldn't invite Jason or Evan, cause of course those dudes have been too buddy-buddy with Noah and Hunter. They would tell Noah and Hunter of the plan before I could even put it into action.

I pulled up outside of the school around nine at night, where no one will be here except me and my group. We couldn't meet at each other's houses, so this was the next best thing.

Meeting in the locker room after school hours.

I walk into the locker room to see everyone there. Most of the guys are on their phones, while some are aimlessly talking.

"Hey guys." I say once I walk in. They all stop what they are doing to look at me. One of them, Kyle Martinez, stands up from his spot immediately.

"What's going on? Why are we needed?" He looked kinda annoyed to be called out from his house so late, but that wasn't my problem.

"I need your guys' help with something. It's important."

All the guys look at each other curiously, wondering what I could need help with.

"Yeah? And what with, because you are wasting my time right now." Peyton Torres, the linebacker. He didn't like homos either, so I know he'll help me.

I smirked. "It seems as two of our teammates have a big secret that they have yet to tell us." I say, looking at them expectantly.

"Who?" Kyle asks, again.

"Noah and Hunter. They are fags, and they are fucking." I say, making everyone in the room look shocked.

"Is that it? I don't need to waste my time hanging out with homophobes like you." Landon Kennedy, who apparently didn't believe in my cause. Him and a few other guys walked out of the locker room, leaving me with Peyton, Kyle, and the rest of the dudes there, all looking at me with angered faces.

"I know you all want to help me. I want revenge on Hunter and Noah. Now, who's with me?"

The guys all cheered for me, and we all huddled together to form our plan.

Hunter Adams and Noah Chambers will pay.

~~~

So this was an interesting chapter. I'll let you figure out their plan before the next update.

Qotc: What country would you like to travel to?

Aotc: Honestly? I would love to go to the United Kingdom, when I get the chance

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

Bye fellow Wattpadians!

Falling For My Best FriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara