Leanne 1.0

"Since it's your first time, the world you're gonna be send to, will be an easy business world romance novel," said Liam.
"The only thing I love more than easy is free," I said.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing, keep going," I said.
"Okay," he said, like if I had two heads, "The world I'm gonna send you to is called Handsome CEO's darling and as you can guess by the title, the novel is you're standard I love you, I hate you, take me, novel. Nothing but drama. The story is based on Julie a sweet and easygoing college girl, who rescues a wounded man (the Male lead) during a family trip. The man being ever so grateful and captivated by the sweetness of this strange girl, gave her his personal cellphone number, and..." "Wait," I said interrupting him.
"What?" He said annoyed
"Isn't the Male lead in the business world? Why was he wounded? " I asked.
"I don't know, I'm the system not the author," said Liam, "Sometimes the authors do stupid shit to make the female lead more likeable," he finished explaining.
"One more question," I said.
"WHAT?"
"Are you advancing or something. Your voice sounds different," I said.
"No, I finished taking the life from your previous body. So I'm not technically advancing as a system, but starting to become a system. Now, to where I left off.." "YOU SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF MY BODY? YOU SICK FUCK, " I yelled.
"You're body didn't needed anymore, so I simply took it to be more helpful in the next world," said Liam, with a pitiful voice.
"Eww, why do you sound like that? Go back to normal," I said when I felt the hair on my arms standing.
"Excuse me, for trying to lighten the mood," said Liam.
"Forget it, are you going to keep sucking the life out of my bodies in the future?"I asked.
"I prefer the term take and no, I'm simply gonna take the energy that the worlds give me when you complete your missions," he said
"Okay, continue the story line, " I said.
"Thank you. The Male Lead gave her his phone number, but she never used it. However, two years later she started working in his company as the coffee girl, one thing lead to another, and the Male lead decided to marry her to escape an arrange marriage. The problem is that there were many misunderstandings in their relationship and the female lead being the female lead, always had to seek comfort in the arms of other prominent figures, making them think that she actually like them and causing trouble every where she went with her I'm happy- go- lucky attitude," said Liam.
"She sounds sweet," I said smiling at the annoyance in Liam's voice.
"Please, the only thing worse than a whore is a whore who doesn't know how whory she is," said Liam.
"Okay, what's my role in the story?" I asked, even though I kind of knew.
"You're the Male lead's fiancee, Leanne. However, you need to keep in mind that, Leanne, isn't the villainess but a cannon fodder, for the female lead to marry the Male lead. The actual Villian is the Male lead's childhood friend, Emma. Leanne, didn't actually appear on the story, she became the Male lead's fiancee because, his grandfather didn't like Emma, so he decided to arrange a marriage between his grandson and his bestfriend's daughter. However, the Male lead felt like it was beneath him to marry someone he didn't love and decided to marry the female lead who he was starting to like," explained Liam.
"Why am I not the childhood friend?" I asked.
"This test is also gonna test your style. Which means, that it will try to see if you like staying in the shadows enjoying the show and making others do your work, getting it over with and killing the female lead, or getting yourself involved in the story," said Liam.
"I see"
"Name?" I asked
"The name of the Male lead is, Dylan Oxford," said Liam.
"Let the story start," I said.
_______________________________
Thank you so much to those who kept reading. I'll try to make this arc clear, fun, and without too much drama. 😁

Love,

Lilac.