Sang Yunxie 1.2

"AHHHH! Fuck why does this always hurt?" I yelled in pain when multiple memories filled with knowledge enter my mind.

'Because, you just jumped into the body of another person and received their memories,' responded liam sarcastically.

'Whatever,' I said as I looked around the massive room I was currently in. Everything looked like it was just renovated, the wooden floors looked shiny almost like if they were waxed. The furniture in the room didn't resemble the ones from the modern times but, everything was exquisite. Almost as if they were hand-carved by the most talented artist in the country. I was sleeping in a huge wooden canopy bed filled with pillows but, I wasn't tired. The sun was just about to come up so, I decided to explore my residence.

I was surprised because it was freaking huge. To enter the courtyard you first needed to pass by the guards that were personally trained by my father, the second most powerful general in the country. Then you needed to walk along a path to then find a huge residence filled with multiple compounds. Visitors like concubines or outside guests would be directed to the receiving/throne hall. Where my throne was located to demonstrate my power and position in the country. However, for close guests like relatives there was a less formal hall where pastries could be easily served.

There were multiple rooms and buildings in the courtyard since I had many servants. But, for the most part most of them were empty. Thankfully, everything was beautiful and had a charmed to it. When I finish exploring I went back to my room to find a mirror. I already had an idea about my looks since I read the story line Liam gave me. But, I was still a little scared to find out.

After looking around the massive sleeping chamber I finally found a full length copper mirror which anger me since, I couldn't see bloody anything in it. a

This is what I most fear about the ancient times. Not being able to look at my beautiful reflection.

'Host, please calm down. You just can open the mirror app,' said Liam when I was about to start crying.

'Mirror app? what the fuck is that?' I said

'Well, believe it or not I'm a system so I can do this stuff. Just say, open mirror application,' he said.

'Open mirror application,' I repeated after him and the big blue screen appear right in front of me again.

'What the fuck? This is weird,' I said.

'Touch it,' said Liam.

'Pervert'

'Host,' Liam complain so I simply touched the screen and as soon as I did, it transform into a full length mirror.

'Nice,' I said.

'The app or your body?' Asked Liam.

'Both,' I responded as I twirl to see my new body. Unlike Leanne's beautiful appearance that instantly charmed people, this body looked like a small rose that couldn't be touch. My face was small and rosy with soft and delicate features. Like a blooming white lotus, While, while my body was pretty good for a fourteen year old. My breast were still developing but, my waist was small and my legs were long.  I basically exuded a delicate and charming demeanor. Not to mention that I still had three years until the Ml came back from the war. I can do the same thing I did in the past. Build relations and become more beautiful. 

'Host before I forget, you can still choose a talent to help you accomplish your mission in this world,' said Liam. 

'Talent? Why didn't you mention this while we still were in the system?' I asked.

'I wanted you to know you're role in the story so that you could make a wise decision base on that,' said Liam with a duh tone.

'Well... thanks babe,' I said feeling guilty for questioning him.

"Opening the ability shop [3..2..1] Welcome host please decide what talent you would prefer for this world:

1. Etiquette

2. Medicine

3. Eloquence

All of the abilities were pretty good. If I had etiquette I would never make a mistake in court and people would respect how well educated I was. Eloquence would help me talk in a more educated manner with people and it would help me not lose verbal arguments. However, medicine is medicine. Not only would it help me in this world but, also in other worlds. There are multiple novels in which fl's earned the Mls attention and the love of other people because of their talent in medicine. So, I obviously needed to take this ability.

"I choose medicine,' I told Liam.

"Good choice. Initiating medical knowledge transfer to host 013," said Liam as my head started to fill itself up with knowledge. Not only did I knew the names of multiple plants but, also how they could be use and all of their medical properties. Also, different memories of doctors performing a multitude of procedures on patients enter my mind. It was like I knew how to heal any type of injure from burns to strokes.

'Host, how do you feel?' Asked Liam.

'Pretty de...'

"Mistress, you're up!" Yelled an energetic voice.

"Xin you, please help me prepare a milk and honey bath. Make sure to add a few petals of roses in there," I ordered the young servant girl as soon as I saw her.

I wasn't going to start doing the same crap transmigrated fl's do every time they transmigrate into a dog eat dogs world. "Please call me by my name" "Everyone's equal in this world" "I respect you." However, when the "equal person" does something wrong they use their power to crush them.

I prefer that people know their position. They grew up in a world where the strong eats the weak. If I suddenly start acting nice and treating everyone equally people will forget who I am and bring more trouble for me. So, if I explain my bottom line they won't cross it and force me to do something I don't want to do. Is better than being a fake puritan.

"Right away mistress, but may I ask why?" Asked the maid since, only the rich people in this era could take baths every day. Which they did. However, they only did it once a day and I ussually took mine in the night.

"From today onward, I'm gonna be taking two baths everyday. Also, please make sure to prepare an appropriate outfit. I'm gonna ask empress dowager permission to leave the palace," I told her as I walked into my bed.

"Please wake me up when the bath is ready," I told her.

"Understood"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sup cuties!

First official day in china. I'm loving it!

I hope you guys understand that Eleanor transmigrated into a time where you could kill anyone you want it if you had the necessary power. Which means that people lived by rules placed to protect themselves from powerful people. So, don't take her words to heart since those rules also apply to powerful individuals. Since, people often take a mile when they are given an inch.

PS: I almost called Eleanor Leanne. don't forget to click the star, and comment.

Love, 

Lilac❤