Leanne 11.0

"Baby girl, are you ready?" Said my dad with a gentle smile.

"Yes, I went through all the papers and everything seems fine. Now we ca.."

"Noo. I mean, if you're ready to meet your fiancee? It's been so long and he has done great things ever since," said my dad.

"Dad, can you please be quiet during the meeting. This is strictly business, in your part. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and you are going to erase that smirk off your face," I said as I looked out the window of our Porsche.

He simply sighed and said, "I wish I could go back to the time my daughter respected me and called me daddy," so I said, "I wish I could go back to the time my daddy wasn't trying to sell me away to a stranger."

"Honey, I'm not selling you away, I am giving you away," he said while I looked at him with a face that said, You're the worst.

"Master, young miss, we're here," said the driver.

"Thank you, Johnny," said my dad as he got off the car and extended me a hand. I took his hand and very gracefully got out of the car. I noticed a few stares on our way to the entrance, which I found understandable. I was wearing a short pale blue designer outfit, which complemented my skin. I was also wearing silver Louboutin heels, which made my legs look longer and more appealing. While also making the whole outfit pop because of the red bottoms. My hair was tied in a messy ponytail that trailed above my waist and I was wearing a small black choker. Noticing the stares, I smiled and placed my purse on my shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I entered the automatic doors of the fancy building I straightened my posture and put my best charismatic smile. Noticing our presence a petite figure quickly came our way, looking flushed and with a gentle smile and red cheeks she said, "Mr. Snow, so happy you could make it. Let me lead you into the conference room," completely ignoring me. Even though, It was clearly said that I was gonna represent the company in the meeting and my father was simply going to oversee things, she completely ignored me.

'Liam, is this?' 

'Yep,' he said

My, isn't this great? the first person I see when I come into my fiancee's office is the FL. My facial expression didn't change after being ignored. However, I can't say the same for my father. His handsome face was cold and indifferent, there was no anger there just indifference. He didn't even acknowledged her presence and walked to the main desk, asking them to lead us towards the CEO, while putting his hand on my shoulder.

I didn't look back to see the face of the female lead. I simply told Liam, to show it to me and it was worth it. She looked completely dumbfounded, I guess she didn't think someone so young, was more important than her, the CEO's favorite.

When we got the top floor of the building I saw who I was looking for. There he stood, the protagonist of this world, looking calm and confident. Truly, god's favorite.

"Boy, it's been so long. How have you been doing lately?" Asked my dad as soon as he saw him.

"It's been a while, Mr. Snow," said the Ml, while shaking my father's hand and looking towards my direction with a complex face.

"Mr. Oxford, how have you been?" I said with a gentle smile.

"I've been well, how about you, Ms. Snow?" He asked with a gentler expression (but still cold).

"Well enough. I've been wor.." As I was about to finish my sentence something interrupted me. The FL came towards us with her face flushed and said, "I'M SORRY!" Almost yelling.

"Is there something wrong, Ms. Rose?" Asked the ML as he looked at her with furrowed brows.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Oxford. I couldn't bring Mr. and Mrs. Snow, to your office, since they found me disrespectful," she said with a pitiful expression and tears daring to fall out of her eyes. My dad's face looked reeally cold this time,  while the ML, looked dumbfounded.

"Mr. Oxford, is this one of your employees?" I asked as I sustained my smile.

Yes, this is one of our assistants. Is there a problem?" He asked as he looked at the coldness in m fathers face.

"There wasn't a problem in our part. However, I really hope I'm not crossing the line when I say this but, you should really try employ people who, don't easily offend your guests and are so sensitive, that they have to interrupt an important conversation with a river of tears threatening to fall out of their eyes. Just to make their injustices known. Also, my name is Ms. Snow not Mrs. because, that would be my mother," I said as I looked towards the FL with my forever gentle smile.

"I'm... sorry," she said stuttering, "there's no need to apologize everyone makes mistakes. However, nothing has been done to you so you should clear those (crocodile) tears off your face," I said with a pretty smile and poisonous words. My father simply stood there looking like he wasn't bother or surprised with my attitude, while the ML looked stupefy.

"Dylan, would you mind if we get this over with?" Asked my dad seemingly in a better mood.

"Of course," said the Male Lead as he looked at me and the FL consecutively. 

'Host, you seem to be in bad mood because, of the FL,' stated Liam.

'I have no idea what you're talking about,' I said.

'Fine. However, you're gonna need to learn to not be angered by the FL since, you're gonna encounter many white lotuses. So, please try to be patient with them. Since, patient is bitter but its fruit is sweet,' said Liam.

'You sound like an old geezer, when you say that,' I said.

'Go in there, be patient and killed it,' He said.

'Got it,' I said witha smile. Liam always makes me feel better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Hello, have you missed me? It's so long I literally forgot about this novel😗😗😗. *note the sarcasm*
Anyway, let me tell you guys a little bit, about my sufferings. Yesterday night, I wrote a f*****g lot for this novel. However, when I was gonna double check before I publish it, I only had 500 words. HALF OF IT WAS GONE!!😭😭😭😭😭.
So, yeah. Hope you like this chapter comment and like.

With love,
     Lilac

With love,      Lilac

Funny quote.