Chapter 1 - Falling from heaven

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Tristan's POV

"Get up, sleepyhead!" My mother exclaimed and stroked my hair. As much as her voice wasn't so loud, but I felt like she was shouting in my ear. It was unbearable with my pounding headache.

"Five more minutes, Mom!" I mumbled with a sleepy voice and buried my head into my pillow.

"If you went to bed early, you would get your sleep." My mother commented.

"Actually, I went to bed early, but not for sleeping." I mumbled and tried falling asleep again.

"Tristan!" My mother frowned. "Don't worry. I am well aware of it. I have just seen your photos with her." My mother informed in disapproval.

Fuck! Those damn paparazzi!

"Ok, Mom. Let's talk later, please. I want to sleep. Look, Cody has a meeting this morning. Wake him up." I pleaded, my head buried in the pillow.

My mother frowned."When will you two grow up?"

"I think Cody will give you the best answer, Mom." I replied hopefully, trying to send her to my brother, Cody's room.

"Tristan Sullivan! You have five minutes to get ready and come downstairs! Get up now!" My mother snapped in a bossy tone as she clapped her hands.

I frowned, frustrated and turned around as I opened my eyes. "Aye aye, captain!" I mumbled grumpily.

As my mother had left my room, I got up. I would like to continue sleeping, but as much as I knew her if I didn't be downstairs in five minutes, she would come back. So trying to fall asleep was meaningless.

I ran my hand through my hair as I went to the bathroom. After getting ready, I went downstairs.

My mother and Greg, my stepfather were in the living room. My mother, Claudia and Greg got married when I was one year old. I never saw my real father, even in photos. He left my mother without any explanation before she could tell him about her pregnancy. As much as my mother tried finding him, she was unsuccessful at it. My grandfather helped her find him as well, but even the powerful man like him couldn't find him. When I grew up, I never searched for him. Why should I find him when he mercilessly left the woman, who loved him, when she was carrying his child without any explanation?

My mother was hurt by his sudden disappearance. But fortunately, Greg helped her in her difficult times. Greg was my grandfather's co-partner's son. My grandfather and Greg's father established one of the most well-known companies in the world, Carson & Sullivan Enterprises Holdings Inc. My mother and Greg grew up together. After marrying my mother, he gave me his surname. My mother fell in love with him after they got married. Once Greg told me that he was in love with my mother since childhood. She was his first love. Two years later after their marriage, they had a son, Cody. Cody and I were so close. He was carefree, funny and intelligent. We got along very well. Greg never let me feel I didn't have a father. He acted towards me like I was his own son. I really loved him. He was like a father to me. Sometimes, I called him Dad, sometimes, by his name.

After greeting them, I joined them for breakfast. A few minutes later, Cody walked into the living room. He greeted us with a sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes and yawned.

"Tough night?" Greg asked playfully.

"Wild night." Cody replied, smirking arrogantly as he put a slice of cheese onto his plate.

My mother rolled her eyes.

"How was yours, bro?" Cody asked, amused.

I gave him a dirty look as I saw my mother looking at me, frustrated. She was still angry at me because of my photos in magazines.

"Stormy." Greg commented, giving me a sly grin as he referred to the woman's name I had spent the night. The famous actress, Stormi Brooks. She was a freak in bed. I couldn't forget how it felt her alluring lips around my shaft.

"Greg! You spoil these boys." My mother complained and furrowed her eyebrows.

Greg grinned and winked at Cody and me.

"Greg!" My mother pouted.

"Honey, don't give hard time to my sons." Greg said, amused as he approached her and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Greg." She muttered, blushing.

****

After the company, I went to the mansion to change my clothes. Cody and I were going to the grand opening of our friend's nightclub.

Cody parked his blue Lamborghini in front of the nightclub. He gave his key to a valet as we got out of the car.

"Cody!" Someone called him as we were about to walk in.

A girl approached us as she gave Cody a seductive smile.

"I am going inside." I said in Cody's ear, placing my hand on his shoulder. He nodded and greeted the girl with a passionate kiss.

I turned around, grinning and walked in, leaving them alone.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and read the message. It was from Stormi. She wanted to repeat the night. I put my phone back into my pocket without texting her back.

Without managing to take a few steps, someone bumped into me. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist, stopping her from falling. She placed her hands on my arms for support. I lifted my eyes and looked at her dazzling eyes. She looked so beautiful like a goddess.

"Umm...sorry." She mumbled shyly, averting her beautiful brown eyes as she straightened.

"No problem." I said, smiling.

"Umm...I will go..."

"Will it work if I say did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I asked, giving her an arrogant smirk.

She laughed heartily. Damn! She looked more beautiful while she was laughing.

"No, it will be cheesy. " She replied, amused.

"Yes, I guessed. " I winked at her. She smiled shyly as her cheeks flushed. "My..."

"Hey, Tristan! Come on." Cody exclaimed cheerfully, interrupting us as he placed his hand on the back of my neck and dragged me towards our friends with him. I walked away while looking at the gorgeous goddess. She smiled at me, biting her lower lip shyly.

I was sipping my whiskey without taking my eyes off her while she was talking to a girl. I roamed her body from head to toe. She looked so sexy in her black mini dress, showing her slender legs. I couldn't stop myself from thinking her legs around my waist while I was thrusting into her.

Fuck!

And that damn dazzling smile, it directly addressed to my member. I wanted her so badly.

Suddenly, she looked towards me. I winked at her and took a sip from my whiskey while staring at her.

Tonight, you are mine, baby!