Chapter 4 - The reputation

Tristan's POV

I was looking at Mila's photos on her Instagram account, a sheepish grin plastered on my face. She was so beautiful and sexy.

It had been a month since my eyes laid on her. But she still hadn't given me a chance. I was sure that she felt something towards me, but she was holding herself back. Most probably, because of my reputation. But I would convince her at all cost.

"Bro, why are you still chasing her?" Cody asked as he saw me looking at Mila's photos. I didn't answer, still looking at her photos. "Dude, do you want her to get into your bed this much? What is special in her?" He asked as he sat down beside me on the couch.

"She is special." I replied with a serious expression. "And no, I don't just want to get her into my bed. I want her in my life." I admitted honestly.

There was strong attraction between us. I didn't feel this way before. I desired her so much not just to make love to her. I wanted to spend time with her. I wanted to know her better .

"Oh, bro. You really screwed up." Cody teased me.

Deep inside my heart, I knew she was the one. I felt it. She was something else. The only woman who made me think about the future. The woman I could spend the rest of my life. Yes, I could spend the rest of my life with her with pleasure.

Mila's POV

When I left the company, I saw Tristan walking towards me, his hand in his pocket.

Damn it! He looks so hot. How does he always manage to look so handsome?

"Hey, gorgeous." He greeted me, giving me a charming smile.

"You will not give up, will you?" I asked, amused.

"No." He shook his head, grinning.

I smiled and suggested. "Ok, let's go to have dinner. Let's see if we are compatible. But if we are not compatible, then you will leave me alone."

"Great! I promise you will not regret." He exclaimed happily as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He lifted me up and swirled me around.

"Tristan, stop!" I laughed heartily, gripping his shoulders. He set me on my feet, grinning. "You are crazy." I beamed at him.

He opened the door, giving me his charming smile. "Miss."

"Thanks." I smiled and got in his car.

****

Tristan and I started dating a month ago. Everything was good between us. He vanished all my worries about him. He was thoughtful, caring, understanding, funny and compassionate.

Once I got ready, I grabbed my bag and left the mansion. I was having dinner with Tristan this evening.

I gave him a bright smile as I saw Tristan. As he saw me, he approached me, giving me a dazzling smile and wrapped his arms around my waist. He placed a soft kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss. Then he grabbed my hand and led me towards his black Lamborghini.

We were having dinner while talking about our day. He told me how he got a billion dollars deal today that he had tried to get for two weeks. I was really impressed by his persistence.

"Is there anything you wanted, but you didn't get?" I asked in curiosity.

"Yes. A dog." He grinned.

"What? Why?" I asked, amused.

"I am allergic to dogs. So my mother didn't let me have one." He informed and shrugged his shoulders, giving me a boyish smile.

"Really?! My father has dog allergy as well." I commented. "Another common thing with my father."

"Yes, it seems we will get along with my future father-in-law very well." He said, grinning and winked at me. I smiled shyly as my cheeks flushed.

"There is a party in Jenna's house tonight. Would you go with me?" I suggested.

"With pleasure." He replied as he held my hand on the table. I gave him a radiant smile.

****

I put on a black mini dress and did my hair straight. After applying light makeup, I looked at myself in the mirror and left as I grabbed my clutch.

When Tristan saw me approaching his car, he got out of the car and walked towards me.

"Stunning." He said huskily, roaming my body from head to toe with lustful eyes.

"Thanks." I gave him a shy smile. He grabbed my hand and headed us towards his car.

He parked his car in front of Jenna's house. He got out of the car and rushed to my side. He opened the door and extended his hand towards me. I smiled and took his hand as I got out of the car.

I was waiting for Tristan. He went to bring us something to drink.

"Hey, how is it going on with Mr. Hot-shot playboy?" Jenna asked mischievously as she approached me.

"Good." I gave her a bright smile."Will Cody come?" I asked.

"No." She mumbled sadly. I gave her a questioning look. She sighed and said. "I saw him with a girl at the cafe yesterday." She paused as she took a sip from her glass. "They were almost eating each other there." She rolled her eyes.

"I am sorry, honey." I gave her an apologetic look.

"Don't worry. We weren't in a serious relationship. I just hoped that something would be between us, but..." She shook her head without finishing.

"Hey, Mila. Nice to see you." My childhood friend, Lucas said cheerfully as he approached me.

Lucas was my father's friend's son. He worked at their family company. I tried to keep my distance from him, because he told me that he saw me more than a friend and asked me to be his girlfriend. But I told him that I just saw him as a friend. He respected it and didn't open this topic again.

"You look so beautiful." He commented, looking into my eyes.

"Thank you." I gave him a slight smile.

"Baby." Tristan said, giving me my glass and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him roughly as he gave Lucas a death glare.