Chapter 34 - Our

Mila's POV

I rubbed my eyes and opened my eyes. I pulled the cover away and got up. I put on my silk robe and went to Joshua's room. It was his breastfeeding time.

When I walked in, Joshua wasn't in his crib. Where is he?

My mother wasn't home. She went to my aunt's house to help her with her birthday organization early this morning. So he couldn't be with her.

I went downstairs. He wasn't in the living room. I was getting panicked. Then I went to the kitchen. Maybe he was with the housekeeper.

"Where is Joshua?" I asked anxiously as I didn't see him with her. My heart was pounding.

"Mr. Parker took him out." She replied.

"What?" I asked, puzzled and sighed in relief.

But where did he take Joshua without informing me? Didn't he guess I would get panicked if I didn't see him in the house? And he must have been hungry. I should breastfeed Joshua.

I sighed and looked at the watch while waiting for them in the living room. I decided to call him.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Finally!" I mumbled and went to open the door.

My eyes widened as I opened the door. Tristan was standing in front of me, holding Joshua in his arms. As he saw me, he roamed my body from head to toe with lustful eyes.

As I remembered that I wore a mini black nightie and silk robe without tying my sash, I instantly wrapped the robe around me and tied my sash. I felt my cheeks flushed.

The corner of his lips curled up in a mischievous smirk.

"So sexy." He commented huskily.

I looked at him with wide eyes, my cheeks crimson red.

What has got into him?! After all this time, it was the first time he acted towards me different. Like my Tristan. My playful and charming Tristan.

I shook my head, getting rid of these thoughts.

"Why is my son with you? Who gave him to you?" I asked angrily.

"Our son." He corrected firmly, looking into my eyes.

My jaw dropped in shock. I looked at him, dumbfounded. I cleared my throat as I pulled myself together. I took Joshua in my arms quickly.

"He is my son. Just mine." I said sternly.

When I wanted to close the door, Tristan put his foot in between the door, stopping me.

"We need to talk." He stated, determined and opened the door wide.

"There is nothing to talk about. Leave me and my son alone." I snapped.

He took a deep breath and said. "I know you are angry at me. I am sorry, but you don't know why I had to do it. Let me explain. If you listen to me, you will understand why I acted like a jerk. I didn't have the other choice." He gave me a begging look.

I gritted my teeth. "I am not angry at you. You don't even exist for me. You are dead for me. Dead!" I shouted.

Joshua's lower lip quivered and he started crying.

"Shh, my boy." I cooed him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Calm down, Mila. You are scaring our son." Tristan warned me.

I gave him a dirty look. "Stop calling him our son. He is my son not yours." I demanded.

"I am his father. It will not change as much as you deny it." He snapped in frustration. "Now shut up and listen to me." He added angrily.

"How you dare!"

"Mila!" He warned me.

I clenched my fist, looking at him furiously.

He ran his hand through his hand, closing his eyes and sighed. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes softened.

"I thought you were my half-sister. Because of that I broke up with you and acted like that." He informed.

I looked at him, dumbfounded. I opened my mouth and closed it without managing to say anything. Suddenly, I burst out laughing.

"What? Are you high?" I snapped.

"No." He sighed and started explaining.

I was staring at him in shock while he was explaining.

As he finished talking, I slapped him across his face. He looked at me, stunned and placed his hand on his cheek reflexively.

"Idiot!" I exclaimed in frustration. "If you bothered to talk to me, I could tell you that he isn't my biological father." I added angrily.

I was holding myself hard not to strangle his neck. I was mad at him. Because of this dumbass, both of us suffered.

"I know....I am sorry. But I couldn't think straight. It was a big shock for me." He said sadly and gave an apologetic look.

"Because of you, I suffered all this time. I hate you." I declared as my eyes welled up and without waiting for a second, I slammed the door in his face.

"Dumbass." I mumbled as tears ran down my cheeks.

Joshua gripped my nightie as he cried louder. I sighed, stroking Joshua's hair and went to the living room. I sat down on the couch and started breastfeeding him while tears were running down my cheeks non-stop.

Tristan's POV

What the hell!

I was standing in front of the door, dumbfounded.

Fuck! She has just slammed the door in my face!

I clenched my fist, closing my eyes and breathed deeply, trying to calm down. I went towards my car. Insisting was meaningless now. Both of us needed some time to calm down. I got in my car and drove away.

****

I was looking through the large window, my hands in my pockets in my office. I couldn't get Mila and my son out of my mind. I missed my little munchkin. I wanted to see them, but I was sure that Mila was still angry at me. I had been calling her since yesterday, but she never picked up my calls.

Suddenly, my office phone rang. I sighed and went towards my desk.

"Yes?" I snapped as I picked up my phone.

"Sir, Mr.Parker wants to see you." She informed.

I breathed deeply, running my hand through my hair and said. "Let him in."

A few seconds later, the door opened and Daniel Parker walked in. He closed the door and approached me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Do you want to make up with Mila?" He asked, giving me a sly smirk as he placed his hands into his pockets. I gave him an intrigued look.