Chapter 2 - The fast brothers

Mila's POV

He walked away while staring at me. I smiled at him shyly and went towards my friend, Jenna.

"Did you just meet one of the gorgeous Sullivan brothers, didn't you? " Jenna asked in awe.

"Who?" I asked, confused.

"The guy you were talking to is the most well-known and gorgeous playboy, Tristan Sullivan and the guy next to him, his brother, Cody." Jenna informed in excitement.

Hmm...Playboy.

"Yes, it is predictable. He looks gorgeous." I mumbled. When I looked at him, he was staring at me.

He looked so handsome and sexy. He wore a white shirt and light blue denim jeans. He had an earring in his left ear, perfectly suited to his bad boy style. Damn it! He was walking sex. His inviting lips, permanent jawline, intense gaze. God had spent more time when he created him.

"Be careful! They are fast brothers." Jenna warned, interrupting my thoughts. I looked at her, intrigued. "Say hi to one of them and in an hour, you will scream his name in ecstasy while he is devouring you with his expert lips and tongue. They are breathtaking in bed." She said and took a sip from her drink. "And I mean literally breathtaking. Literally." She added and winked at me.

"Did you sleep with Tristan?" I murmured uncomfortably. I felt slightly jealous.

What the hell with you, Mila? Why are you jealous? You have just met him. More correctly, just bumped into him.

"No. With his brother, Cody. A month ago. It was the best night ever." She replied, sighing in awe.

As I looked at Tristan, our eyes met. I lost in his intense gaze. Shit! If he kept staring at me like this, I would melt like ice-cream under blazing summer sun. He gave me a charming smile and took a sip from his drink without taking his eyes off me for a second. I bit my lower lip, averting my gaze. I took a sip from my Cosmo and looked at him again.

Ugh! What is with me? I can not take my eyes off him.

He whispered something in his brother's ear. Then he and his brother looked at me. I instantly averted my gaze, blushing.

What did he tell his brother?

A few seconds later, I noticed Jenna waving at them, grinning ear-to-ear.

"What are you doing?" I asked, panicked. I felt my cheeks turning crimson red.

"He remembers me, Mila. Cody remembers me!" She exclaimed childishly.

I bit my lower lip nervously while looking at Tristan who was coming towards us with his brother, Cody.

"Hi." Cody greeted us, giving us a charming smile.

"Hi, Cody. How are you?" Jenna said hotly, smiling at him ear-to-ear.

"Fine. Let me introduce to you, my brother, Tristan. Tristan this is...umm..."

"Jenna." She intervened, extending her hand towards Tristan, beaming at him. Tristan placed a soft on her knuckles. "And this is my friend, Mila." Jenna introduced me.

"Nice to meet you, Mila." Cody smiled and placed a kiss on top of my hand, giving me his signature smile.

"Mila." Tristan said huskily, looking into my eyes and placed a soft kiss on my knuckles. "Pleasure to meet you." He brushed his fingertips against my palm, looking into my eyes, his gaze intense. His touch sent sensation throughout my body. He pulled his hand away slowly without taking his eyes off me.

I looked away, feeling hot. I was sure my cheeks were crimson red. I took a sip from my drink to calm down. Meanwhile, I felt his gaze on me.

After talking for a while, Cody and Jenna went to dance, leaving Tristan and me alone. I was sipping my drink without looking at him. But I felt his gaze on me. I was so nervous under his intense gaze.

"Let's dance." Tristan suggested as he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the dance floor without waiting for my answer.

He turned me around fiercely, making me bump into his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist as he gave me a dazzling smile. I bit my lower lip shyly and placed my hands on his shoulders as we started dancing. He tightened his grip around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I gulped as I felt his member poking my stomach. His breath fanned my neck, sending shivers down my spine. My nostrils filled with his woody, masculine scent. It was intoxicating and euphoric, making me dizzy. I felt butterflies in my stomach. What is he doing to me? It felt like he transported us to another world.

Suddenly, I pulled back. Tristan gave me a confused look.

"Umm...I have to go." I mumbled.

"What? Why?" He asked, puzzled.

"Umm...bye." I muttered and walked away without letting him say anything.

I grabbed my clutch and informed Jenna that I was leaving.

Tristan's POV

I watched her leave, dumbfounded. What the hell is going on?

"Tristan, is everything okay?" Cody asked as he approached me.

"I don't know. She ran away without any reason." I replied.

Cody burst out laughing."Oh my goodness! Was the great Tristan Sullivan ditched by a girl?" He teased me, grinning.

"Shut up, Cody!" I snapped angrily and went towards the bar counter. I ordered a glass of whiskey for myself and drank all my drink in a sip.

I gestured to the bartender to give me another glass of whiskey, shaking my empty glass in my hand as soon as I finished my drink.

I couldn't still understand why she had left. It had happened to me the first time. No girl ran away from me. If someone left, it was always me. But now a girl dumped me, leaving me alone on the dance floor like an idiot. I felt angry. My mood got bad. I drank all my drink in a sip and went towards Cody who was flirting with Jenna.

"I am leaving." I said in his ear.

"Why?" He asked, puzzled.

"I am not in the mood." I mumbled and left.

"Tristan!" He shouted behind me, but I left without stopping.

****

I was pacing back and forth in the bedroom while waiting for Cody. I asked him to find information about Mila. I couldn't get her out of my mind. She got into my system like poison. I had never chased a girl before. They always came to me without any persuasion. But she was different, and it made me intrigued. I wanted to know her better.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and Cody walked in, a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

"You owe me dinner." He said arrogantly, waving a note in his hand. "Because of you, I went on a date with Jenna."

"Consider it done!" I grinned and grabbed the note.