Chapter 9 - The moonlight

Mila's POV

I was watching the sky, resting my head on his arm. The moon was so bright, giving us a magical view. There was no one at the beach, expecting us. The only things disturbing this peaceful silence were the sound of waves and our heartbeats. It made me relax.

Tristan pulled back and leaned on his elbow. He stroked my hair gently, staring at me. He leaned over me and brushed his lips against mine, kissing me in a demanding kiss. He started unbuttoning my shirt while kissing me. He moved his lips from my lips to my neck while his hand was roaming my body. I shivered under his touches. I groaned, gripping his hair as he bit my neck. He traveled his lips down to my breast and squeezed it over my bikini top. I ran my hands along his bare back.

The moon light created a romantic ambience as well as sensual while my expert Greek God was devouring me mercilessly. When I looked at myself, I was naked under this gorgeous man. I didn't notice when he took off my clothes.

I pressed my head back as his tongue and lips were teasing my nipple while his two fingers increased their paces.

"Tristan....please...." I begged between soft moans.

"What you want me to do, baby?" He murmured huskily while traveling his lips along my chest, breathing in my scent. I arched my back in sensation.

"Make love to me." I whispered.

The corner of his lips curled up in a self-satisfied smirk. He pulled back slightly and pulled his boxer down. He smashed his lips against mine as he slammed inside me. I groaned, digging my nails into his back. He silenced my loud groans with his masterful tongue and lips as he started moving slowly.

"Please....Tristan....faster...." I mumbled, moaning while he was licking, biting my neck. I was sure that the following morning when I woke up, there would be a lot of love bites on my neck and shoulders.

"We are going slow now, baby. Slow. " He whispered huskily.

"Please..." I pleaded.

I knew he was doing it because of that I begged him. The arrogant bastard! His words popped into my head. "And remember your words when you beg me to take you." And he kept his promise. Every time we made love, he perfectly succeeded in making me beg him.

Damn it! He was really good in bed. The expert in sinful games. I was sure he was delighted every time he heard my pleas.

I hate him. Yeah, you totally hate him, Mila. My inner goddess mocked, rolling her eyes. You are damn in love with this irresistible, sinfully handsome Greek God.

He interrupted my thoughts as he hit my sensitive spot, making me come. He followed me and came inside me. He collapsed onto me as we were panting in sweats.

When I woke up the following morning, I was in Tristan's arms. The sun was shining in the clear blue sky, warming up my body. The sound of waves was mixing with the singing of the birds.

I looked at the man I was madly in love, feeling blessed. I leaned over him and planted a soft kiss on his lips. When I wanted to pull back, he tightened his grip around me and kissed my lips in a possessive kiss.

In a flash, I was laying under him while we were kissing passionately.

"Good morning, baby." Tristan said, giving me a boyish grin.

"Good morning, honey." I smiled, my hand rested on his neck while I was stroking his cheek affectionately.

"I am starving." I admitted, giving him a grin. He laughed heartily.

"Let's feed you then." He suggested in amusement and winked at me. Then he got up and extended his hand towards me. I adjusted my shirt and held his hand as I got up. We took our stuff and walked towards the hotel, holding each other's hand.

Tristan's POV

I was waiting for Mila in front of their company, leaning against my car, my hands in my pockets. We were going to have lunch together. The last two days, my schedule had been full. So we couldn't hang out. I missed her so much.

I straightened, taking off my sunglasses as I saw my beautiful woman coming towards me, her dazzling smile on her beautiful face.

"Tristan, I missed you." She admitted as she hugged me.

"So did I, baby." I said, hugged her tightly in my arms and placed a soft kiss on her neck, breathing in her scent.

Damn it! I missed her so much.

I pulled back slightly, still holding her close to me and cupped her cheek. I brushed my lips against her tempting lips, kissing her in a demanding and fierce kiss. She placed her hand on the back of my neck while her other hand rested on my chest as she responded to my kiss.

I pulled back and leaned my forehead against her forehead, smiling, holding her against me. She smiled, stroking my cheek.

She pulled back as we heard someone clear his throat.

"Dad?" Mila mumbled, looking at the man as her cheeks turned pink.

He was in his late forties. He had brown eyes and brown hair. He looked charismatic in his black suit.

"Umm...Dad, let me introduce you to each other. Dad, it is my...boyfriend, Tristan. And Tristan, this is my father, Daniel Parker." Mila introduced shyly.

"Nice to meet you, sir." I said nervously as I extended my hand towards him.

Why do I feel nervous? Relax, Tristan. Since when have you started caring about what others think of you?

It was the first time I had met my girlfriend's parents. Actually, before Mila, I had never dated anyone. I had just one night stand. So I felt nervous to meet her father. And I was never interested in what others think of me, but the situation was different now. Because Mila was so important to me. So I cared about what her parents thought of me.

"Nice to meet you, Tristan. You can call me Daniel." He stated with a serious expression on his face as he shook my hand. I nodded, giving him a slight smile.

"I have to go. See you later." Daniel said with a stoic expression as he placed his hand in his pocket. "Don't forget about the meeting." He turned his gaze from me to Mila as he reminded. She nodded, giving him a warm smile.