Chapter 8 - The escape

Mila's POV

I was in my room looking for a gift on my iPad. I wanted to find a special gift for Tristan's birthday. He was going to celebrate his birthday at the nightclub. I had two weeks till his birthday, but I couldn't find anything.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and my mother walked in.

"What are you doing?" She asked, smiling as she approached me.

"Trying to find a gift for Tristan's birthday. But I couldn't find anything. I want to give him something special." I replied.

"Hmm. Maybe, something related to his hobbies. Or what did he want most in childhood, but he couldn't get? Pay attention to details. Then you will find something." She said, thinking.

"A dog." I grinned."As much as I know the only thing he couldn't get what he wanted in his life was a dog. His parents didn't let him have one."

"Dog? Hmm. Ok, then you can give him a dog or little puppy." My mother suggested.

"No, I can't. Because he is allergic to dogs." I informed.

"Oh, really? Like Daniel." She gave me a warm smile.

"Yes." I nodded. "At least, I have two weeks to find a gift." I added hopefully.

****

Today Tristan and I were going on a holiday to the Bahamas for two days. Once I finished packing my suitcase, I closed it and put it on the floor. Then I grabbed my bag and pulled my suitcase with me.

Tristan parked his black Lamborghini in front of the airport. He grabbed my hand as he led us inside. We took the Sullivan private jet.

After settling down in our suite, we decided to have lunch. I put on a pink maxi dress and brushed my hair. Then I went to the terrace. Tristan was watching the scenery while waiting for me to get ready. When he heard my footsteps, he turned around. He roamed my body from head to toe.

"You are the most beautiful view, even here." He commented huskily without taking his eyes off me for a second.

I beamed at him and approached him. I placed my hands on his firm chest and brushed my lips against his soft lips.

"Thank you." I said, looking at him.

After lunch, we spent some time swimming and diving in the clear blue waters, sunbathing on white sandy beaches and hiking.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I smiled as I saw my sinfully handsome Greek God sleeping beside me. Waking up in his arms made me happy. I ran my fingertip along his cheek slowly while staring at him. I couldn't still believe that this gorgeous man was my boyfriend.

I got up carefully without waking him up and put on my silk robe. I went to take a shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out of the shower.

As Tristan saw me, he stopped buttoning his shirt as he roamed my body with lustful eyes. I blushed under his intense gaze.

He approached me like a predator approaching its prey without taking his eyes off me.

"You are so tempting." He murmured and placed soft kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"Tristan." I mumbled, closing my eyes and ran my hands along his sculpted chest.

In a clap, he opened my towel, letting it slide down and lifted me up as he smashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist, responding to his possessive kiss as he carried me towards the bed.

We were strolling at the beach while holding our hands. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and carried me towards the water.

"Tristan! No!" I exclaimed, laughing as I squirmed, trying to escape from his grip around my waist.

"Ok, baby." He gave me an arrogant smirk and dropped me to the water.

"Tristan!" I scowled, looking at my soaked clothes. He grinned at me as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"It isn't funny." I pouted and got up.

"It is pretty funny, baby." He said, giving me a teasing smirk. He looked at me from head to toe with salacious eyes and bit his lower lip."And sensual." He added seductively.

"Don't even try it, mister! You are punished." I stated arrogantly.

"What?! Do you think it can stop me?" He asked huskily and approached me in slow steps without unlocking our eye contact.

"Yes, I forgot for a moment that my gorgeous boyfriend was a real troublemaker." I sighed.

"Hmm...Gorgeous? Your gorgeous boyfriend likes it." He said, amused and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He brushed his lips against mine as he cupped my cheek.

"I would gladly take you now, but I have other plans for you." He stated promisingly and winked at me."I will wait to take you under the stars tonight." He whispered in my ear seductively and pulled my earlobe between his teeth, making me moan. "But now I have a surprise for you." He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me with him without waiting for me to say anything.

"Tristan." I mumbled in awe as I looked at the picnic basket on a tartan blanket.

"You know I adore tartan blankets. It reminds me of unforgettable and passionate times." He said seductively as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Tristan!" I exclaimed, grinning as my cheeks flushed.

He moved his hands down my sides and grabbed the end of my dress. He pulled it off my head, leaving me in my baby blue bikini.

"You should not stay in wet clothes." He commented huskily and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder as he trailed his hands up and down my sides. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touches as a soft moan escaped from my lips. Then he pulled back and started taking off his black shirt.

"You are so thoughtful." I said, giving him an amused grin as my brain function started working again.

"As always, baby." He stated arrogantly. "Let's eat first. Then how about swimming?" He suggested as he grabbed my hand. I nodded as we sat down on the blanket.