Chapter 1

Mal's POV

The celebrations have been going on for a week and today was the very last day. Tomorrow is monday and everyone has to go back to their old life. And so did I. Although things will be different, since, in case you forgot, I'm a mom now. And there were quiet some difficulties going with that.

___________________________________________________________________________

Mal's POV

'Ben, are you crazy?!' I yelled.

It was sunday morning and I had came over to discuss once again how we were gonna handle this all.

'Mal, just hear me out...' he said calmly.

'No, I won't! I don't want to hear it! You're just... unbelievable!' I shouted at him.

'Please, let me explain it,' he begged me.

'You just did it! Without asking me! How could you do this to me?!' I said trying to calm down.

'It wasn't my idea, alright. I'm so sorry,' he said.

'Maybe it wasn't your idea, but you didn't disagree with it, did you?' I asked.

'I-I... well, no,' he said hanging his head.

I wiped a tear from my face and sat down on his bed.

'Why did you do this?' I asked.

'I don't know. It seemed a good idea. All our problems would be solved. I just... didn't think,' he said faltering, with tears in his eyes.

'Ben. She's our child and you just gave her away, like it was nothing,' I looked him in the eyes. 'And I know it was way too early and we absolutely weren't ready for it. But she's our daughter. We could've figured out a way to handle it, there's always a way, but this would never have been an option. Never.'

'I-I know and I'm sorry,' he said.'But you know, maybe it's for the better. You just said it yourself, we weren't ready for it. Now she'll be in a family that has time for her. They'll take good care of her, more than we would've been able to.'

At this point I was really losing my shit.

'You still don't get it, do you?! Nine months, nine hard months, I was with her 24/7! She sometimes was the only one there for me. When I was alone, I didn't feel totally lonely cause I knew she was there with me. I tried to protect her, stayed strong through everything we've been through, together. And I know you didn't have that with her, but I did. I felt attached to her. But you apparently didn't care. You just gave her up like that and I didn't even get a say in it. I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye,' I said/yelled.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I stood up and walked to the door.

'Mal...' he began.

'I... I gotta go,' I quickly said and ran through the corridors back to my dorm.

'Mal!' Ben yelled, but I was already gone.

___________________________________________________________________________

Mal's POV

I slammed the door behind me and slid down the door to sit on the ground, still crying.

'Mal, what happened?! Evie asked and run towards me.

She helped me up and sat me on my bed.

'H-he gave her away,' I said shakingly.

'Huh, what are you talking about?' she asked confused.