Chapter 13

!AUTHORS NOTE: I just quickly wanted to say thank you guys for commenting and letting me know what you want in the story, it really helps me <3 love y'all!

still 3th POV (if you prefer something else just tell me cause I still don't know what's better)

Weeks went by and gradually everyone began to just accept the fact that Mal was pregnant and the staring and whispering stopped. Although it was still a daily topic on Auradon Talks, people began to get used to it and gave it a rest.

That weekend Ben was visiting his grandpa who he hadn't seen in a very long time. Of course he had heard about the pregnancy, but instead of being angry with his grandson he was understanding with this difficult situation.

'Are you sure you don't want to go with me?' Ben asked his wife.

It was friday evening and they stood by the limo that'd bring him to the airport.

'Yes, I'm sure. I think it'll be good for you to just spend some time alone with him, without me,' she assured him.

'And you'll be fine without me?' he asked.

'Of course, I still have Evie, Carlos and Jay,' she told him. 'Don't worry, I'll be fine.'

'But... call me whenever you need, okay?' he told her.

'I promise,' she said and gave him a peck on his lips. 'Now go, or you'll miss your flight.'

'Okay then, see ya in a few days,' he said and got in the limo.

They waved at each other till the limo was out of sight. Mal took a deep breath and went back inside to her dorm.

'Hey, M, good you're back! The boys asked me if we wanted to sleep over at their dorm tonight, so grab your stuff,' Evie told her best friend as soon as she walked in.

'You do know we're not allowed to sleep over in a boys dorm?' Mal asked her.

'But you and Ben do it all the time,' she said.

'How do you know that?' Mal asked her raising an eyebrow.

'O come on, d'you really think I've never heard you sneak out of the window at night?' she asked grinning.

'Well, actually, you're pretty naïve, so...' she said.

'Yeah, alright, whatever,' she said rolling her eyes and threw a duffelbag at her. 'Just pack your stuff, the boys are taking care of food.'

Mal chuckled and did as she was asked. When they had everything, they ran through the corridors to the boys part. There weren't many people in the corridors at this time of day, but the few that were there looked strangely at the two running girls with big duffelbags.

'Hey!' Jay welcomed them when he opened the door.

'Come in!' Carlos said from the back of the room.

When they walked in and saw the table filled with food and candy their mouths dropped.

'What the-' Evie stammered.

'Where did you get all this?!' Mal asked them.

'O uhm Carlos went downtown to get some fast food and I went to the supermarket around the corner and I may or may not have also broken into the school kitchen,' Jay explained smirking.

'This is gonna be a great night!' Evie said excited.

And it indeed was. They put a few mattresses on the ground, threw some blankets and pillows on it and got the food. The night was filled with laughter, gossip, movies, food and talks and suddenly it was morning. They were greeted by the blazing sun shining into the room, when they were watching the fifth movie of that night.