Chapter 5

Mal's POV

'Mal and Jay! That was my last warning, get out!' mr Lowell yelled at us, pointing to the door.

Jay grinned at me and I grinned back. We stood up and walked out of the classroom. Here we stood again, like almost every time during math class. This time we got kicked out of class, because we were throwing paper planes out the window at people who were walking in the garden.

'It's still so cool that you hit mr Dungworth. Imagine if he got a concussion out of it, he can't be more crazy then he already is,' Jay laughed.

'Or when you hit msr Nutters. Did you see her face?! She was totally going crazy,' I said, laughing too.

'We're definitely gonna do this more often,' Jay said grinning.

'I'm in!' I said, still laughing.

'Kicked out again, are ya,' we heard someone say from behind us.

'Chip!' We both yelled and hugged him.

You may know Chip. He's the son of mrs Potts and now he works at school as the head janitor. We see him almost every time we get kicked out. But we haven't seen him since Uma took over.

'What did you two do this time?' He asked.

'Oh that, uhm, we were throwing paper planes at people in the garden, but mr Lowell couldn't really appreciate that,' I said laughing.

'You really should've seen the faces of people we hit, it was hilarious,' Jay said also still laughing.

'So, you two hit me with that paper plane,' he said.

'Okay, I really hoped that wouldn't be a problem,' Jay said.

Chip laughed. 'Well, good luck explaining to Fairy Godmother how you got kicked out once again,' he said and walked further.

'Thanks,' we said and headed to Fairy Godmother's office.

___________________________________________________________________________

Evie's POV

School was out and I was now making my homework, while watching Auradon talks. That's one of these gossip channels where they talk about famous people and things like that.

"Breaking news!" The reporter said and I looked up from my work.

"A footage of the king and queen has popped up"

Maybe I have to get Mal to see this.

'Mal!' I yelled.

Mal came running out of the bathroom. 'What?! Did something happen?! Do we have to evacuate?!' she asked.

'No no no. But uhm you might wanna see this,' I told her pointing at the tv.

Mal sat on a chair beside me.

"{showing the footage} According to a reliable source, the queen was pregnant during the reign of Uma. We don't have much more information, so stay tuned while we're gonna find out."

'O my god... this cannot be happening,' Mal stammered.

'I- I gotta go. I have to tell Ben,' she said and rushed out the dorm before Evie could say anything.

___________________________________________________________________________

Mal's POV

I ran through the corridors, but after a while, I got blocked by the paparazzi. Other students stood still and looked at the whole scenario.