Chapter 3

Mal's POV

So, I haven't talked to Belle and Beast since last time and neither has Ben. I think it's better to let it just rest for a couple weeks and process all that has happened lately.

It was now sunday evening and Evie and I were in our dorm, watching the news. But the only topic was the last day of the celebrations, cause tomorrow everything will go back to normal again.

'I've seen enough,' I sighed and turned off the tv.

'M, I really wanted to ask you this for a really long time, but- ' Evie began, but then stopped.

'You can ask me anything. Well except my pin number of course,' I told her.

'Okay, uhm... it's just. Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?' Evie asked flinchy.

I looked up to Evie. Okay, I didn't see that question coming.

'I- I think I was just... scared. I didn't know what to do,' I said confused.

'But you didn't even tell me that you were, you know, "deflowered",' Evie said.

'Well, I'm telling you, it's not the easiest conversation piece,' I told her.

'But you know you can always come to me, if you want to talk or something, right?' She asked.

'I know, E. We're always there for each other, always been,' I said smiling.

Evie hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. Where would I be without her.

___________________________________________________________________________

Mal's POV

'Get up, sleepy head! We're going back to school today!' Evie shouted, more excited than you should be about something like that.

I slowly got up. Evie was already fully dressed and now fixing her hair in the mirror. I also got up and did my normal routine. It was weird to go back to old life after so long, but it felt also good. Good to be back.

___________________________________________________________________________

We sat together in the cafeteria, eating our breakfast and talking about this and that.

'Oh, how's Grace doing by the way?' Jane asked.

Ben looked at me with a "what do we say now?" kinda look.

'Uhm, you guys didn't tell anyone about her, did you?' I asked nervous.

Jane, Lonnie and Doug shook their heads.

'Good, because we actually don't, you know, have her anymore,' I told them.

They all looked confused.

'What do you mean you don't have her anymore?' Lonnie asked worried.

'Well, uhm, my parents kinda put her up for adoption,' Ben said.

'Wait, what! When, how, why?!' Jane asked/yelled.

Ben explained them everything and I just poked with my fork in my food.

'And after that, we haven't really talked to them anymore,' Ben ended his story.

'Oh gee,' Lonnie stammered.

'I'm so sorry guys,' Jane said with a sad voice.

'Yeah, well. Life goes on, nothing to do about it anymore,' I said with a sigh.

"Attention all students." We suddenly heard the voice of Fairy Godmother through the speaker.

All students went quiet, when they heard the principal speaking.