Chapter 12

still 3th POV I guess

Though life seemed to be a mess at the moment, Mal was convinced that it could be worse.

Monday she had to go back to school and since it was impossible to hide her bump anymore, she wasn't even gonna try to. So, basically she would just casually walk into school like there was nothing going on. She knew people were gonna stare and whisper and shit, but that was gonna happen anyway.

Ben and Mal decided that it would be better to stay in the castle till monday morning, when they had to head back to school.

_______________________________________________________________________________

'Mal!' Ben shouted through the hall.

Mal was taking all the time she needed in the bathroom, while Ben had been ready for half an hour. It had already been difficult enough to get her out of bed this morning, or rather even more difficult than usual. She wasn't quite a morning person, that's one thing that's sure.

'Coming!' Mal shouted back and ran down the stairs to Ben with her coat and bag in her hands.

'D'you have everything?' he asked her.

'Uhm, think so,' she said looking in her bag.

'Here we go then,' Ben said and opened the front door.

The limo was waiting for us right in front of the door to drive them to Auradon Prep. After a ten minute ride they finally stopped in front of Auradon Prep's main entrance, but Mal didn't get out yet.

'Are you coming?' Ben asked, who was about to open the door.

'Do I have to?' she asked.

'Well, you can't stay home for the upcoming five months, so come on school is about to start,' he said.

'But I can also ask the chauffeur to turn around and drive me back home,' she said with begging eyes. 'I promise I'll come tomorrow.'

'That's called procrastinating and we don't play that game, so come,' he said. 'I promise I will not leave your side this whole day.'

'You do realize that we don't have all our lessons together?' she questioned.

'Well, now we do, so come on,' he said pulling her by her hand out of the car.

Ben walked to the big entrance doors while dragging Mal with him and once they opened the doors and walked in, everyone stared at them with open mouths and whispering to each other.

But Ben and Mal just casually walked past everyone to their first class. The news spread quickly through the whole school, but Mal and Ben couldn't actually care less about it.

Mal's first class was civics and Ben's first class was economics, but Ben didn't want to leave Mal alone so he just joined her classes today. The teachers of course noticed that, but didn't say anything bout that since they were quite shocked when they saw Mal and didn't dare to tell the king to get away from his pregnant wife.

When they walked into the classroom all eyes were on them. Ben quickly pulled Mal with him to two chairs in the back of the classroom and sat down.

'Can mrs Mal and mr Ben report themselves to my office please,' Fairy Godmother's voice sounded through the speaker.

'O god, this is gonna be quite something...' Ben said.

_______________________________________________________________________________

'I can't believe you two!' Fairy Godmother yelled at them, as they stood before her desk looking to the ground.

'I really thought you would've learned your lesson after last time, but here we are again! What were you thinking?!' she continued. 'Did you think I introduced these new rules for nothing?! I'm really disappointed in you.'