Chapter 21

!PLEASE READ A/N AFTER READING THE CHAPTER PLEASE, IT'S IMPORTANT!

3th POV

'B- Ben, I wanna get out,' Mal stuttered as her breathing began to get heavier.

'Yeah, let's have a talk with Fairy Godmother,' he said taking her hand.

She didn't give any kind of reaction. Ben looked at her as he noticed she seemed a little pale.

'Mal?' he said concerned.

'Ben, I- I'm not feeling very well,' she said.

And that's when she passed out. What happened after, well, that she couldn't remember, but Ben did...

'Mal!' he said and kneeled down beside her. 'Mal, wake up, please.'

Everyone saw it happening and rushed over to the couple as one of them already called 911. Ben was freaking out. She was pregnant, had now fainted and was overstressed by the sudden return of the girl who had almost killed her.

What the hell was Audrey doing here anyways?!

Not much later an ambulance arrived while Mal was still unconscious. Ben got into the ambulance too and didn't leave her side one second.

After they ran some quick tests they left. Ben just sat beside her bed, waiting for her to wake up while he hold her hand tightly.

He couldn't imagine how hard it must be to be in her position, after everything she's been through in the past years.

First her childhood, locked up on an island for 16 years with her abusive mother.

Then getting pregnant on her 16th and that child getting putten up for adoption behind her back.

Then again getting pregnant on her 17th, a huge fight about it with her parents-in-law about abortion.

After the birth of her second child, she was figuring out how to take care of a baby.

Not much later a jealous teenage girl threatened to kill her with a knife pressed to her throat, whereafter she was kicked of the throne and sent back to that horrible island she grew up on.

Then getting raped twice and getting pregnant again from that rapist.

Finally getting home again to her husband and child getting in a huge fight about abortion and ending up not doing it.

Then she walked into school one morning seeing someone she only saw in her worst nightmares anymore; Audrey. The moment she saw her, memories of that day flew through her head, like it was happening all over again...

Suddenly her eyes slowly opened, seeing only a white ceiling. She tried to sit up, but felt too weak to do so.

'Mal,' she heard Ben say.

She looked to her left and met Ben's eyes.

'Ben?' she said confused. 'Where are we?'

Ben sighed and sat next to Mal on her bed.

'We're in the hospital,' he told her. 'Don't you remember what happened?'

Mal was quiet for a while as slowly the events that happened earlier came back to her mind. But the passing out she couldn't recall.

Ben could read the confused expression on her face. 'You fainted.'

'I fainted?' she asked raising her eyebrows whereafter Ben nodded. 'But, why did I have to go to the hospital for simply fainting?'