Chapter 9

A/N Let's all just take a moment for the Bal engagement!! Like o my goddd finallyy I love them so much!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Mal's POV

The holidays went by in a flash. Although we didn't really do anything. We slept in late, then we got up to eat some breakfast, after that we hung around in the castle in our pj's the whole day and when the evening fell we were still in our pj's eating pizza and fastfood while watching the best movies of all time. We also did celebrate Christmas of course, still in our pajama's, but that doesn't matter when it's Christmas. We had bought presents for each other and put them under the tree. That's a tradition here apparently. And then also New Year; we stayed inside, at the fireplace, cuddled up under a blanket and looking out the window to see the fireworks. In short: Just the best Christmas ever.

So, the last day was kinda sad, cause we both didn't really want it to end. We decided to still make it a good day, and by that we mean that we'd do the exact same things as we did the days before.

It was around 2pm when someone was at the door.

'Do you expect someone?' I asked Ben with my mouth full with fries.

'No,' he said, paying more attention to the movie than to me.

'So, shouldn't we open the door?' I asked him.

'I think you're forgetting that we're the king and queen. We don't open doors, we have maiden to do that for us,' he said while laughing about the movie.

And then indeed one of our maiden came walking in.

'Mr Beast and mrs Belle are at the door, your highnesses,' she said. 'Should I let them in?'

'Oh shoot! Totally forgot about that!' Ben said, finally looking away from the tv.

'We can't talk to them right now! Look at us!' I told him.

'We can maybe quickly change?' but Ben suggested.

'Good idea, come on,' I said.

We were about to stand up and go upstairs to change, when we heard someone coming in.

'Good afternoon,' Beast said.

They both looked at us in a kinda disgust. Not that I could blame them, I mean we were wearing those same pj's for like two weeks now; you could literally see what we had been eating these days cause of all the stains on our pj's.

'What do you want?' Ben asked, already annoyed by his parents.

'Watch your tone, young man,' his father told him strictly.

Ben rolled his eyes.

'We're here just to tell you that we made an appointment at the abortion clinic on wednesday. We'll pick you up at six,' he told us.

'We already told you; we're not gonna do that,' Ben told his dad, while still watching the movie.

'And I already told you; you've no saying in this. Wednesday six o'clock sharp. End of discussion,' he said

'Dad, you can't force her to do this! It's not up to you, it's up to her!' Ben told him.

'I will not just watch how you are gonna screw up your life like this!' his dad yelled. 'You know, son, if you would've just stayed with Audrey, this never would've happened!'

'No indeed, and you know why? Cause I didn't love her! Don't you want me to be with someone I actually love?!' Ben asked his dad.

'I want you to be with someone who's good for you, someone who's responsible. Because you both clearly are not,' his father told him.