a small word after

So this is to all the veterans that made it to the end of That Boy; shoutout to you!

I don't think it was that easy to get here and I know it's because of the main girl in this story. I really feel like she was that bad and that's why I also feel like I have to apologize for coming up with her? Lol

I know a lot of you hated Chaelin, which is completely understandable and believe me, I was done with her more than once as well. But here's the thing; I wanted to do it realistically.

She's a girl with problems originating from her past, which caused distrust and fear towards boys. The roots of the anger she held towards them were deep, and the appearance of a boy -no matter how cute or handsome he is- isn't enough to turn everything into sunshine and rainbows with a simple snap of his fingers.

I know how anger issues work, I have/had them too. I know they are different for everyone but this is how I experienced them; everything was good and then suddenly, after being triggered by the most random thing possible, everything went downhill.

Maybe I unconsciously wrote Chaelin like this as a way to cope with myself, I honestly don't know.

That was sad and personal, oof xD

I'm thankful to everyone that decided to stick around even though you felt like you wanted to murder her. You have my eternal gratitude <33 Not only for that, though. I'm also really grateful how succesful That Boy became and that's all thanks to you. Honestly, before I started this I was like "oh I might get 1k reads before I'm done," and here I am, setting this story as complete with over 200k reads. It also has been ranked #1 in multiple tags and it even made it to the top 10/20 in #kpop for weeks, something I never thought I ever would accomplish.

Writing this was a struggle more than once. But it was worth all the effort I put into it. Every single read and vote meant a lot to me -and still do- and reading all the comments was a fun thing to do! I died of laughter more than just once, let me tell you that :')

Okay I'm not making this too long because it's meant to be small and stuff. Just again, thank you. I love you all <3 I'm going to miss this story but fortunately, I have a bunch of other stories to focus on (and that might be interesting for you, idk I just felt like this was the moment for a shameless self-promotion).

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Game Over | Lee Felix
Being Lonely | Minsung
System | Stray Kids ot9 
Delinquent | Jeon Jungkook

Digital Heart | Minsung
Colorblind | Changlix
Time Leap | Lee Minho
Lessons in Love | Minsung

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

For now, I set the book as completed. I'm planning on writing a few bonus chapters in which the trio finally gets along as they should, just a fun ending after all this cringe and sadness.

The answers of the character Q&A will be up soon.

I love all of you 💗

Enyo

Have this gif to steal the last uwus~