Character Q&A - the answers

Bold = question // normal = answer

Lee Chaelin

Do you love Hyunjin? I do. It took me way too long to realize but everything he did means a lot to me now.

If your mother doesn't get her shit together I'm adopting you. Ok? Ok. I mean, as long as you don't live too far away from Hyunjin and Felix-

How's life going now that you're dating Hyunjin? It's so much better. He motivates me to become a better person and he's there for me when I need someone. He made me a happier person.

What's your favorite thing about Hyunjin? Damn it's hard to pick only one thing. But if I really have to pick, I'd say his giggle because it's the cutest thing ever.

How's life with a clingy Hyunjin? It's great, it makes me feel a kind of happiness I haven't felt before. The way he's always near makes me feel at ease.

Does Hyunjin annoy u in a funny way a lot? Yes, yes he does. He's such a clown sometimes, cracking jokes and I recently found out that he's fond of pulling little pranks, too (wonder who he's learned that from...). But it always makes me laugh.

How's life with a clingy Hyunjin and a supportive Felix? Better than ever, I wouldn't have been where I am now without them.

How to be you? Maybe there's some kind of ancient ritual to switch bodies but I don't know if I'm up to that :/

Do you think your relationship with Hyunjin would last a long time, because I hope so. I hope so, too. It makes me a little anxious sometimes but I always tell myself to have faith in him, in us.

Any things you'd like to do with Hyunjin? I never thought I'd say this, but I hope he'll take me on many typical dates. Experiencing that kind of stuff suddenly feels like something I want.

What's the difference between your walls up without Hyunjin and your walls down but with Hyunjin? I realized I was feeling lonely when I had my walls up but I wasn't aware of it until Hyunjin came around and broke them down. Things go a lot easier now and I feel much better.

How do you keep up with a cringey memey Felix and a cute adorable Hyunjin? It's pretty easy, especially with the latter. But sometimes, just sometimes, Felix' hyperactivity rubs off on Hyunjin and then it can become a bit much to handle, which is why I always carry my earbuds with me lol.

Hello, how you doing? I'm doing fine, what about you?

Cats or dogs? Btw ily 💙. Cats, obviously. But I've made an exception for Kkami because he's just the cutest thing ever. Aand uwu ily too

When are you giving the colorful scarf back to Hyunjin? Do I have to? :(

What is ur life motto? Do not be anxious, you can depend on yourself, it's from a song Felix forced me to listen when I was younger and I somehow felt like it suited me.

How is it like to be friends with Felix? It's literally the best thing ever, let me tell you that. He's a professional crackhead but also the most caring person I know. 

Can we be friends? Yes, I'd like to :)

Hwang Hyunjin

Can you kindly stop bias wrecking me? I need to stay loyal to Felix. I snapped a picture that might help you 😏here you go~

 I snapped a picture that might help you 😏here you go~