II - 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 & 𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯

[ edited ]

"OUCH!"

The golden bedroom rang with his outburst. Lilura could feel the floor shaking as if to display its displeasure at being disturbed.

"Oh stop being such a baby," She replied, continuing to irritate Klaus. "Just one more..."

"NO! No more, please!"

Klaus Mikaelson's plea prompted a snort from the young woman, "Oh, the great Original begging for me to stop."

Lilura gauged her fiance's reaction through the mirror they were both situated in front of. Her giggling increased in volume when she caught his clenched jaw and furrowed eyebrows. The brush in her hand hung limply as her other hand gently parted his almost straight hair.

"You need this, Nik. I need this! I can't have a husband with tangled hair."

The vampire fought off a grin as he turned around to face his beautiful partner, "If this were anyone but you, I'd rip their limbs off with saturated pleasure."

"What does that even mean?" Lilura asked, combing through his hair.

The softness in his blue eyes threw the young woman off for half a second. It was an expression he hardly ever wore. "It means I bloody love you, woman." Klaus smiled.

Suddenly he was standing up and prowling forward, completely disregarding Lilura's insistent hand gestures to sit back down.

"I'm not done with your hair yet!" She giggled. "It's once in a cosmic lifetime I get to hear Klaus Mikaelson beg for something." She felt her feet hit the edge of the bed. She warded Klaus off with a hand to his chest, though she giggled nonetheless.