XV - 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔱.1

(edited)

"KALE SMOOTHIE?"

"KALE SMOOTHIE?"

Klaus sneered at the paper cup in Lilura's hands.

"Bloody Portlanders," He hissed but took it anyway, never one to resist Lilura Anthemoessa's puppy dog eyes.

After their run-in with Damon, Klaus and Lilura had driven to the Salvatore boarding house and picked up Sirius, much to Lilura's elation.

Klaus, being Klaus, then decided to travel to Portland, Oregon to find werewolves for his unabridged quest - the creation of a hybrid army. So, with copious amounts of Elena's blood, which earned a skeptical eyebrow from the policeman who stopped Klaus for speeding at one point in their trip, and a dog who barked at anything that disturbed his owner, Lilura and Klaus were living the high life.

Well, at least for Lilura.

"It's horrible," He whined, returning the smoothie back to Lilura.

"That's just because you're a carnivore. Honestly, I could trade this for my wine."

Klaus flashed her a knowing look.

"Ok, so maybe not my Trader Joe's wine, but you get the picture. It's proper healthy food, Nik."

Klaus shook his head, "We've got a mission at hand, love."

Lilura slurped the remains of the drink noisily. "Yeah, yeah. Sniff out them wolves."

Bark bark!

Sirius sniffed the straw and scrunched his nose in confusion.

"My little baby boy gets a bone!" Lilura cooed, rummaging for said treat. "You're such a cutie!"

"There!" Klaus started, squeezing Lilura's shoulder in anticipation.

"Yes," Lilura said placidly, "Just stop my circulation would you."

"Sorry," He murmured, unbuckling his seatbelt. "You take the right."

And then Klaus Mikaleson disappeared.

"I can't believe him," Lilura grumbled, slipping out if the car and talking to Sirius. "He's working me to death."

Sirius stared at her with his mouth open, tiny pink tongue hanging.

"Here," Lilura offered, sliding the kale smoothie to her puppy. "Bon Apetit!"

---- Δ ----