III - 𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 & 𝔯𝔬𝔞𝔡 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔰

[ edited ]

MYSTIC FALL'S SCOOBY GANG HAD GROWN WARY OF LILURA

But to each their own, she supposed. Their opinions didn't really matter as long as she had a good glass of wine.

"Nu-uh!" Damon grouched, swiping the bottle away from Lilura like it was cash. "That's enough for you, Missy."

"The bloody nerve of you lot," She crossed her arms.

"Yeah, this lot needs you to find some other poor guy to mooch wine off because I'm done."

Lilura snorted, "Unbelievable."

When the door opened and Bonnie Bennett arrived, Lilura squinted.

"Is it because you don't trust me?" She asked incredulously.

"Sweetheart, you haven't really given us a reason to. Plus..." Damon trailed off, smirking. "You forgot to mention the guy we're trying to kill is the love of your life."

"He's not the love of my life," Lilura retorted quickly, cheeks aflame with emotion. "And I made it plenty clear that Katherine went for my husband and his brother. I just forgot to mention their names!"

"Yeah, ok," Damon deadpanned. "You forgot."

"Bonnie, you're a girl!" He suddenly started, dragging Lilura over to the witch. "Where are all the good looking boys at?"

"Get tired of Elena turning you down?" A young boy with brown hair called as he shut the front door.

"You need some dïck," Lilura giggled.

"No, you need some, Lily." Damon groaned. "Baby Gilbert, take this lovely lady on a date, won't you?"

"Hey! I've been summoned here fair and square. I'm not leaving this house until — "

Damon's firecracking look stopped 'Baby Gilbert' short.

"— but I have someone who's willing to help out."

———— Δ ————

"So..." Alaric Saltzman coughed, "You're the girl Damon's been raving about."

Lilura looked up from her glass of whiskey, "No, that's Elena."

The hunter sucked in a quick breath, "You don't beat around the bush."