XXIV - 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔞 𝔪𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯

"I KEEP GETTING THESE MONSTER HEADACHES," Lilura groaned and held her head

"Take a Tylenol, love," Klaus replied, looking behind him to parallel park.

"I did. It's not going away," The Siren mumbled but then clapped her hands cheerily. "At least we're on our way to kill the traitor!"

"How exactly does your witchiness work, Judas?" Klaus asked suddenly. He huffed when the engine turned off. "A gift from my mother?"

The young man looked up, "Yeah. Passed on. Apparently, since I'm not a full blooded vampire, I can also be a witch."

"So what are you?" Klaus continued. "A vampire, a witch, and a siren?"

Judas nodded.

"A Tribird," Lilura said. "Damn."

"I've been asking Bonnie for help," Judas examined his black jacket. "So, that's how we'll take Uncle Finn down, I guess."

"Come now, don't be selfish," Klaus reprimanded. "I'll be the one to pay my brother a visit."

———— Δ ————

Finn Mikaelson sipped a piping hot cup of ear grey tea and basked in the sun rays in front of New York's very own Soloed, the popular new coffee shop on 34th street.

Lilura, on the other side of the road, walked dutifully on the crossing path and intercepted the man before he could get up and carry on with his day.

She pulled back the chair and smiled. "Hello Finn."

He knew exactly who it was without looking up from his drink.
"Hello Lilura, fancy meeting you here."

It was quite bleak, the way he said his words, but that was how Lilura knew he was nervous.

She kept her pretty smile. "Well, I just got off the plane. I need myself a good cup of tea. What should we order?"

Finn stood up and smiled tightly. "Good bye, Lilura."

Then, quick as lightning, the young woman stood up too. "Perhaps you did not hear me, Finn," She said, rather too sweet. "Come sit down. Let's enjoy a drink together shall we?"

Finn groaned as he realized the subtle use of her siren charm. He remembered too late that he could of plugged his ears and avoided her eyes, but doing that to Lilura Mikaelson was as plausible as not tipping. He rarely could do it, and when he could, it hurt his heart.

"I see," He managed, frantically trying to break Lilura's alluring green stare. He felt himself slowly slipping..and slipping..and perhaps a drink with the lovely siren would not be so terribly bad.