XIII - 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔢 𝔤𝔬

[ edited ]

"WHY ARE YOU THE STUPID WHITE GIRL IN HORROR MOVIES?"

Lilura's question bounced off the walls of the dimly lit warehouse. The pitter patter of her and Klaus' footsteps echoed across floors. The world was was pitch black as if some deity had decided to plunge the world into a great nothingness. 

"Why do you say that?" He chuckled, turning around to face Lilura who was clinging to his shoulder. Klaus enjoyed their close proximity. He liked it even more it's the way her breath fanned his neck and made goosebumps appear on his pale skin. Not to mention, she was also gripping the collar of his shirt and his arms with soft fingers. 

"You're walking to the bloody noise when you should be running."

Klaus cracked a cocky smile, "Why run when I'm invincible?"

Lilura bit her lip and looked left and right, as if someone was going to jump the pair. "You never can be too careful."

"Love, your squeezing the circulation out of my bicep."

She let go but still held on to his Henley sleeve.

And then suddenly, Lilura felt someone breathing down her neck.

"Nik," She squeaked, closing her eyes.

"Come out, come out where ever you are!" Nik bellowed, throwing an arm around Lilura's waist to keep her from bolting.

The lights turned back on and then suddenly Nik had a dagger sticking through his stomach.

Though it didn't seem to do him any harm.

In front of them, Rebekah Mikaelson furrowed her eyebrows in disappointment.

"Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me," Klaus said, pulling out the dagger. It fell with a nonchalant clatter.

"Yeah, but I was hoping it would hurt more."

"I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah...So I'm going to let that go. Just this once. Brought you two peace offerings," Klaus tapped Lilura's butt, which propelled the enchantress forward.

She was still in shock as she drank in Rebekah's 20's attire and the annoyed features of the blonde Original. 

"Li!" Rebekah beamed, engulfing Lilura in a sea of feathers and pearls. The female Original had missed her friend dearly and she put into the hug the words she wished to say to Lilura.