V - 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢

[ edited ]

"I WISH I HAD TWO BROTHERS WHO WERE WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR MANSION IN ORDER TO WIN MY AFFECTIONS

"I WISH I HAD TWO BROTHERS WHO WERE WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR MANSION IN ORDER TO WIN MY AFFECTIONS."

Lilura Anthemoessa chuckled heartily to herself as she stabbed a bowl of egg salad.

Elena and Bonnie giggled, the latter flashing Lilura a knowing look. "If the spirits are right, and they almost always are, then you did have two brothers fighting for your hand."

Lilura scoffed in recollection, "Klaus and Elijah? That was child's play."

"Please sign here and here," The lawyer pointed, compelled by Damon to turn a blind eye by the supernatural talk.

Taking the pen, Elena smirked, "Admit it, Lilura. You just miss the attention."

Lilura shrugged indifferently, not bothering to deny the statement. "Mama didn't raise no liar."

She flounced over to the girls and peered over their shoulders, now munching on an apple. "So this place is properly yours?"

"For now. As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite certain type of people in here, if you know what I mean," Elena said.

"So... no strippers?" Lilura teased, jumping away when the doe eyed brunette aimed the pen at her head. She didn't carry out throwing it. Instead, she signed another spot on the document that the lawyer had pointed at.

"Your own personal safe house," Bonnie mused.

"That's the idea."

The teenage witch chuckled, "Wouldn't want to clean it."

After the events of the wolfish ambush, as Lilura fondly dubbed the incident, Mystic Fall's supernaturally aware habitants were more courteous.

In other words, they trusted the enchantress. At least, to a certain degree. Apparently saving Saint Stefan and Barbie Vamp from an untimely death really upped her reputation.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry," Elena escorted the lawyer out the door.

Smack dab in front of Lilura and Elena were the Salvatore brothers standing like the twins from the Shining.

They took identical steps to get into their house, but the invisible force stopped them at the doorstep.

With a big grin on her face, Elena giggled, "I'm sorry. I completely forgot."

Lilura rolled her eyes in sync with Damon, causing the raven haired Salvatore to send her a well practiced wink.

"Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?"