IX - 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯

[ edited ]

"GOOD MORNING, LOVE

"GOOD MORNING, LOVE."

"Five more minutes," She grumbled softly, throwing an arm over her face to block the sunlight.

He chuckled.

Lilura shrugged back into her comfy duvet of white pillows, silk blankets and... dew dropped grass?

"Where are we?" She shot up, blue green eyes taking a second to focus on Klaus who was basking in the sunlight.

"Forest," He replied, flashing her a smirk.

Lilura's eyes flew down to his chest.

Holy mother -

"WHY ARE YOU NAKED?"

"There it is," He roared, eyes crinkling at the corners in unabashed delight. "I was wondering when you would notice."

"We didn't ... did we?" Lilura coughed, cheeks blossoming cherry red.

"Did what?" Klaus retorted coyly.

Lilura quickly examined her clothes and sighed in relief. "Thank you, lord!" She whispered and pointed to the sky. "You're my homie."

Klaus' expression was mildly hurt. However the next words that came out of his mouth were enough to make Lilura slap his shoulder.

"You know, we could still do it. I'm not naked for nothing."

"Spare me the nightmares please," Elijah snubbed, smiling genuinely.

"You've been busy," He continued. "The both of you." Elijah then handed Klaus some pants.

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Klaus rejoiced, zipping up his jeans.

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf."

Suddenly, Elijah turned to Lilura, "You, not so much. You were in complete and isolated pain as you transitioned into your true form. Strange, I didn't know Sirens had scales." 

Klaus tugged on a shirt, suddenly somber. "You scared me, Li. You bled and lashed so still.."

"Aw, look at you turning soft," She cooed, but her heart sank at Klaus words. It must have been bad since he looked so worried. "But I'm fine, Nik."

He nodded and turned back to Elijah. "I remember every single kill."

Lilura looked down at her body and examined her arms. No scales. No golden blood. But the ticking pain and dull headache was still present.