XXII - 𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔶 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔴 & 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔰

(edited) 🌟 check out the prequel Mayera!

"LOVE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Lilura threw her polaroid photos in the air, startled.

"Klaus!" She laughed, picking them back up, "Stop scaring me like that."

"Terribly sorry, but are those pictures of Kol's arse?"

"It's only one," she rolled her eyes. "He was being immature and stole my camera."

Klaus examined the pictures scattered on her bed and the string of them on the wall which were was half finished, dangling about. 

There were many of the other originals, but most were of Klaus.

"When did you take these?" He asked, examining one with him sleeping, a snore escaping his lips. 

"When you got piss drunk in Connecticut," She answered. "Speaking of, Sirius peed in your hangover smoothie."

"I knew it tasted weird," The original sighed, staring at Sirius' napping on Lilura's bed.

"We have a problem," Klaus sat down, hesitantly fiddling with the dog's ears.

"Yes?" Lilura hummed, standing on her tiptoes to continue hanging her pictures.

"Rebekah discovered a White Oak sapling. We plan to squash it. Care to join?"

Lilura's phone rang.

Casting a perplexed look to Klaus she answered.

"Hello?"

"When did you get my number?" The Siren asked, recognizing her son's simple baritone quite quickly.

"Nicked it, but I'm afraid I have to be the bearer of bad news. Ric's been incarcerated and Damon is trying to kill Meredith Fell."

"Typical," The siren rolled her eyes. "I'll be right there."

She grinned at Klaus, "Try to have fun without me."

"I always do."

---- Δ ----

"I called Lilura," Judas shoved his phone into his leather jacket. "Hopefully she can help fix this mess."