CH 32: 7 Minutes In Heaven

Barry just stared. Unmoving. And I was suddenly self-conscious and feeling so stupid for confessing something that I shouldn't have while inside his bedroom where I shouldn't be.

"Sige...balik na ak—"

He swallowed the rest of my words as his mouth came crashing down on mine; his lips coaxing until my mouth parted to let his tongue in. I felt his arm slide down to my hips as he lifted me higher until my toes could no longer touch the floor and I was left with no choice but to wrap my legs around his hips.

He started moving and I did not realize that he was heading for his bed until he lowered me on the soft mattress and then draped his weight over me.

"I love you..." he whispered, his voice thick. "I love you, Claire..."

I could only look helplessly at him, unsure of what to say. I could feel his sincerity... yet I couldn't bring myself to say I love you back.

"Barry..."

He shook his head at me. "It's okay. I understand. When you're ready, you'll tell me you love me, too. Hihintayin ko ang araw na 'yun kasi mas gusto ko na saka mo na sabihin kapag totoong nararamdaman mo na. For now, ako na muna..."

I moved my hands to cup his face before I pulled him closer for another kiss.

He moaned into my mouth needily rocking his body against mine until I was gasping with need. The feelings he evoked in me were so illogically intense that I wondered for a moment if this was due to me depriving myself of the slightest intimate contact for so long.

"Barry..."

"Yes...?"

"I am...not really... I mean...what I mean is..."

"Shh..." he whispered before he kissed me on the mouth. "I promised you I'd take care of you, remember...?"

Ha? I couldn't remember if he did. But there were a lot of things I could no longer remember because of his touches which felt exquisitely unfamiliar yet achingly familiar. It's like my body knew him yet I was certain it didn't.

I felt his hand snake under my nightdress before it found its place between my thighs. I reacted by closing my legs and he groaned his gentle objection.

"Baby, I want to touch you..." he whispered against my ear before nibbling at it eliciting a soft gasp from me.

He withdrew his hand under my dress, and I was relieved and disappointed.

I knew Barry was no clumsy boy and I also knew that he'd probably end up buried deep inside me the moment he put me down on his bed.

But, a part of me rebelled at how easy it was for him.

"Barry..."

"Yes?"

"This is...too soon..."

"What's too soon...?"

"This..."

"This isn't soon enough..."

"What?" I asked.

But then he started to rain kisses down my neck alternating between nipping and lapping at my skin until my toes curled and I forgot about my question.

I felt one of his hands on my breast massaging gently and my back arched off the bed. His tongue drew a circle around my nipple wetting my nightdress before he sucked – cloth, nipple, and all.

I heard myself mewling and the sound embarrassed and at the same time gave me a wanton sense of freedom.

He pulled the neckline of my nightdress low and gave out an impatient groan because it did not give him the access he wanted.