Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N I changed the rating of this book to mature because of the sexual content in this chapter. If you are not interested, feel free to skip this chapter. :) 

Hermione was lost in thought as her and Draco entered the Common Room together. It was late, and most of the students had already retired to bed, except for Neville and Hannah who seemed to be having an intimate conversation in the corner. Not wanting to interrupt, Hermione led Draco directly to her bedroom. She shushed the lion as it growled towards Draco. She didn't think Neville or Hannah had even noticed, they seemed so engrossed in their conversation, but to be on the safe side, Hermione left the bedroom door open, hopefully quelling any gossip that may come around from having Draco in her room.

A thunderstorm raged outside. The rain pelted against the window and being in one of the towers the window rattled while the wind beat against it.

She sat down on the bed with Draco joining her. As if sensing her distraction, Draco quickly glanced around before taking her hand and pulling it up to his lips for a chaste kiss. Hermione looked towards him smiling serenely. "Alright, Granger, spill it."

Her face puckered in concentration, before she slowly started replying, "what did your parents say about me that got you so upset when I left the room?"

Draco rolled his eyes, "does it even matter?"

"Today with your parents, it was quite obvious that they didn't approve of me." She glanced towards Draco taking in his reaction before quickly continuing, "I mean, I guess it doesn't surprise me. They probably have always had plans for whom you should be with and I don't expect I ever made their list."

"No, I don't suspect you did," he admitted, "but, you make my list. Actually, you're the only one on my list."

"Still, I want your parents to approve of me," she glanced towards the common room as she watched Neville and Hannah sneak out of the common room together.

"Hermione look at me." Draco waited until she was staring deeply into his eyes. Taking in the chocolate brown orbs, that had gold specks swimming throughout them. His breath hitched. He wasn't good at expressing his feelings. "Hermione, you are beautiful, intelligent, funny, quick-witted, and kind. You are amazing." He marveled as he gently reached up and pushed a stray wisp of hair behind her ear. "You have hopes and dreams. You see the world and you want to make it a better place. I couldn't give a damn what my parents or anyone else thinks about this relationship. You make me happy and I know that I am lucky that you're with me."

Hermione blinked back the tears that were stinging her eyes. A streak of lightning lit up the room illuminating Draco's face. She beamed at him and her breath hitched when he said the word "relationship". They had never discussed their relationship and it was so reassuring to hear what he thought.

She leaned towards him kissing him softly. She felt him pull out his wand and a second later heard the bedroom door click shut. He slowly deepened the kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue. His hands were wrapped around her back holding her tightly. She slowly started running her hands down his chest, stifling a groan. She stopped at the bottom of his shirt, playfully running her fingers underneath the fabric, along the bare stretch of skin between his torso and pants.

It was her turn to be rewarded with a groan from Draco. She grinned against him as their kissing continued. Her heart was racing and heat was pooling in her stomach. She broke their kiss momentarily to pull his shirt off of him and toss it on the floor. She returned to kissing him hungrily but he had gone still, not to be deterred she made her way to his neck, tracing kisses from his earlobe to his shoulder. Running her hands over his chest, she could feel the light smattering of hair tickling her palms.

"Hermione," he warned. They had made out many times, but this time was different and they both knew it. She pulled away from him, lips swollen, looking into his eyes. "Are you sure?" he whispered.

Hermione nodded before swinging herself onto his lap, until she was straddling him, and wrapping her hands in his hair and pulling him back towards until their lips were meshed together once more.

His hands glided slowly over the outside of her clothes. He ran them along her shoulders, back, breasts, stomach, legs. It was maddening. She wanted more. "Draco" she moaned. He slowly removed her shirt, followed by her bra. His hands moved methodically between massaging her breasts and stroking under the waistband of her pants, unable to access any further. He nudged her slightly back onto the bed laying her down. The moonlight streaming through the window illuminating her pale skin.

She gasped as she became aware of his eyes on her body taking her in while she laid there topless under his gaze. He took off his pants and maneuvered himself into the bed lying next to her. He continued kissing her lips before moving to her neck and ear lobes and chest. He didn't rush he wanted her to be relaxed which only made her want him that much more.

He reached down and removed her pants. Kneeling on the bed to pull them off her legs. She took in his sculpted body and thought about how beautiful he looked in that moment. He removed his boxers and she blushed as she looked down taking in his length. He smirked at her reaction.

A wave of emotion flooded over her as she pulled his face back to hers and started kissing him deeply. He broke the kiss for an instant removing her underwear. He took a few deep calming breaths. He wanted her to enjoy herself as much as he knew he would. He needed to regain control as he slowly started to explore her body. His touch was feather light, leaving a faint trail of electricity wherever it went, and she yearned for more. She wanted to feel him, all of him. He continued his exploration with one hand while the other was wrapped tightly around the back of her neck. He propped himself slightly up above her as she lay on her back underneath him. Never breaking their kiss. Her hands rested tentatively on his biceps feeling the muscle. She stroked his arms slightly up and down. He could feel her hesitancy about being uncertain what to do next. He gently reached up taking her hand and leading it downwards. He wrapped his hand around her hand and started to stroke up and down showing her what to do.

He caught his breath as he got lost in the moment. She felt so good. He craved her touch. He needed to clear his head. He wanted this to be good for her. He reached down and started to work her back and forth as she continued to stroke him.

She began to moan and sway her hips. He used her body language as a guide to understand what she wanted. Adding more pressure, speeding up. He could feel her need building. She came apart in his hands as she deepened the kiss and sped up the pressure and speed of her strokes at the same time. The sound of her pleasure almost put him over the edge.

He slowly positioned himself over her. "Are you sure?" He asked searching her eyes and praying that the answer would be yes. She reached down positioning him over her entrance as she leaned up taking his mouth in hers.

He entered her gently. Pausing to let her acclimatize to the intrusion. "Hermione, you're going to have to tell me what you want." He gasped.

In response she started moving her hips, forcing him in and out of her. He took her earlobe between his teeth gently grating it, earning himself some deep sounds of pleasure from her. She wanted to be as close to him as possible. Feel him deep inside her. Moans of "faster" and "deeper" reached his ears as he quickly accommodated her wishes. She felt so good to him. So warm, so wet, so tight. Clenching him. He knew he couldn't last much longer as he quickly sped up looking at her face so he could stare at her as he came. He was surprised to see her coming apart underneath him again and her expression set him over the edge as he grabbed her roughly kissing her deeply and savagely. Thunder crashed outside resonating off the walls of Hermione's room.

They lay together, both catching their breaths. He rolled off of her. She wished they could have stayed together longer. She loved the feeling of being one together. He wrapped her in his arms gently turning her so they faced each other.

"Are you okay?" He looked worried.

She smiled up at him, reassuring him with her expression. "Draco, I am much better than okay." She said contently as she nestled into his arms and they slowly drifted off to sleep together.