Chapter Two

I wake up to the sound of someone entering my apartment. I sit up slowly and sneaks into my closet holding my hands over my mouth. "Are you sure the guy you bumped into lives here? He could have know you were following and lead you here but took off when you weren't looking." Someone says. "Of course I'm sure. There are no back entrances to this place.  Besides, even if he was faking Slender would have told us where to go before we left. So that guy is definitely here." Another voice says. My eyes narrow and I press my back against the wall more. "He should be asleep in here. Let's kill him and go." My bedroom door creaks open slowly. "What? I saw him lay down right here before I left. Search the area, he can't have gone far." A male voice growls. They start to search and I hear one leave my room. I slip out of the closet and tackles the male. I pull on my mask. "Why are you here?" I growl. He struggles beneath me and I roll my eyes. "Not gonna talk? Fine." I snap and knock him out. I tie him to my desk chair and gathers my belongings. I sneak up behind his companion. I knock him out as well and tie him to a dining room chair.  I use my magic to set the room on fire and spread it through out.  I dart out of the apartment and races down the road. I glace around to see that no one is nearby to see me so I unfold my wings and shoots up into the air and soars away. " Who is that Slenderman those boys were talking about?" I ask myself. The wind roars in my ears and my hood falls off. Yes, I used magic to change my clothes. Deal with it. I land a while out of this new town and enters it on foot to see everyone hiding in their houses, windows boarded up or covered with blinds. " What a strange place." I mutter. As I walk I start to hear whispers. "Angel of war." I whirl around looking. "Who goes there? How do you know that?!" I growl. "Stupid Boy, Nothing can be hidden from my eyes." A male voice says. I spin to face him. "Who the fuck are you?" I ask. "I am no one and everyone." He says. I glare and crosses my arms. "Well you're starting to piss me off." I say.