Chapter Seven

Darkmoon here. I just reread through last chapter to see where I was and I saw that I messed up a bit. I kept making Jeff say "girly, she, her." When he shouldn't because no one can tell so I fixed it. ALSO, Jeffry, you are the sweetest person. I just wanna squish your face. The image above is not mine. 

Both boys stare at me blankly. I roll my eyes and goes to walk away when I notice that I am surrounded. "Oh, When did y'all get there?" I tilt my head. They ignore me as a tall being teleports in front of me. I feel his powerful presence and steps back slightly. "Hello child. I assume you're the one I have sent my proxies after. I am surprised you would even come here to begin with. Your kind are told to be very smart and don't let themselves get caught yet here you are. " He says. I glare at him and tenses up ready for a fight for my life.  Suddenly I feel two child like spirits quickly approaching me. I look around to see two little girls both wearing pink night gowns one with long sleeves the other short sleeves. Their faces are very familiar to me. They jump into my arms and I recognize them. I open my wings and lifts the girls into the air in excitement. "Sally, Lazari! How are you two? What are you doing here?" I ask. "Vesper! It's been forever since we last saw you." Lazari says. Sally nuzzles her head into my chest. I hold them both tightly and the others below us watch the interaction slightly confused. "Sorry for not visiting anymore girls. I have just been busy with everything back home." I smile nervously. "We forgive you Vesper. We understand, everyone gets busy every now and then." Sally says. I set both girls down. I glance at the tall man then looks at the girls. "I see you guys found yourselves somewhere to stay with people who love you very much." I say and ruffle their hair. Suddenly there is a gun shot and Lazari cries out in pain as the bullet hits her shoulder.My eyes widen and everyone snaps their attention to where the shot came from. I growl and a shadow covers my eyes. The area around me grows colder and darker. My wings raise making me look bigger than I am. I stand up and turn towards the holder of the gun. "Vesper! Be careful, those guys are Creepy pasta hunters." Sally says. I nod my head and I grab the guy by the throat and pins him to a tree. "Who are you?" I snarl.  He just grins and I hear the click of a gun cocking.