Chapter Sixteen

"Why won't you stand still?" Zalgo snarls at me. "Because I am a slippery snake." I say and lunges at him and kicks him in the face making him stumble. I blast a powerful wave of air at him and he falls onto his ass. I smirk at him as he growls. "What's wrong? Don't like to be knocked down by someone smaller than you?" I taunt. He gets up and has a hold of my wings faster than I thought and he forcefully rips both wings out of socket and I cry out in anguish as excruciating pain tears through my back. "That's should teach you to stay out of my way angel." He says. I clench my fists my nails digging into my palm, drawing blood. I punch the ground and it cracks open and skeletons claw their way out of the crack. They begin to attack Zalgo ruthlessly and I slowly stand up even though my back is in agony. I walk towards him and my wings drag across the ground. "Go back to where you came from." I snarl a pained edge to my voice. The skeletons carry Zalgo away and I fall to my knees as the pain becomes to much. I lay on my side my wings laying behind me. "Get him to the infirmary quickly so I can put his wings back into socket. Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Jeff come with me so you can hold him still." EJ says. I don't fight as someone picks me up. I am set on the bed this time on my stomach. Masky holds onto my right arm, Hoodie holds my left arm, Toby and Jeff hold my legs. "Ready?" EJ asks. I guess they are because next thing I know my left wing is jerked into place. I cry out but that's about it. "This one you boys might want to be ready to hold him. The wing is caught between his shoulder blades." EJ says. I can feel the boys tighten their grips. EJ grabs my wing. "Three, two, ONE!!" EJ says and yanks. I scream and fights against the boys trying to get away. "It's free of the shoulder blades. Now to get it into place. Hold him still." EJ says. "We are trying." Toby growls. EJ jerks on the wing and I scream again.  I pass out due to the pain. "Is he going to be alright?" Jeff asks. "Yeah, the pain was just a bit to much for him to handle. We should let him rest for a bit before I can make sure everything is in correctly." EJ says and I feel him cover me with a blanket.