Chapter Thirty Nine

I wake up a little while later and looks over to see EJ and Toby talking quietly to each other. I sit up slowly and holds my head in my hands. "My head hurts." I mutter. "Vesper, you're okay." They scramble to my side. Toby hands me a couple of pills and a cup of water. I take them and pop the pills into my mouth and washes them down. I shudder slightly. "I am happy you are okay." Toby pets my head. "How was the man hunt?" I ask weakly. "It went great. He's in the basement now. He won't talk or do anything but sit there and smirk. It's honestly pissing me off." EJ says. I get out of bed and sighs. "Enough laying down and being in bed. Time to actually be active." I say but before I can take a step I hear people rushing past in the hall their footsteps pounding on the floor. I look at the two boys confused and they have the same confused look. We hurry after them, I am still in my dress from last night. "What's going on?" I ask. "Zalgo is attacking." Jane says then races outside. I follow after her Toby and EJ on my heels. Zalgo stands in front of me a few feet away demons at his sides. I clench my fists. "What do you want Zalgo?" I snarl angrily. "You, since you became the Queen of Creepypasta's that technically makes you my wife." He smirks. "Like hell it does! Go the fuck away! I don't love you and I never have and never will. I won't go with you." I spread out my wings. That's when Zalgo attacks. We fight, swinging, punching, stabbing, shooting, chopping, slicing. But we are severely out numbered. Everyone around me is injured and panting, the crackling of fire can be heard behind me. Zalgo holds Toby and EJ to trees by their necks. I snarl and I feel my wings grabbed by two little girls. "Sally, Lazari, Don't!" Jane yells. All the pastas yell at the girls not to, but with the nod of my head and a smile they do. I feel my wings rip away from my shoulder blades and the warm blood gushing down my back. Rain starts to pour and I feel my power levels sky rocket. The wind picks up and everyone, except Zalgo who is watching Toby and EJ, looks at me in fear and awe. I strut towards Zalgo my feet gliding over the ground. "Hands off my soulmates!!" I snarl and rips Zalgo away from my boys. I go after him and grabs him by the throat ready to attack. Anger turning my vision red.