Chapter Fourty

Hey DarkMoon here. Just wanted to let you know the art above is mine. Just an FYI. (Yes I know it sucks.)
Zalgo stares into my eyes, fear swimming through his. "I am a Queen, remember? The Queen of Creepypastas. Making Ticci Toby and Eyeless Jack the Kings. My kings, touch them or harm anyone one of my people and I will turn you into my Bitch. Got it?" I snarl. He nods his head quickly not daring to look away from my eyes. "Good, now take all your little minions and get out of my sight before I turn your skull into a crown." I let Zalgo drop to the ground. He scrambles to his feet and him and his army take off like dogs with their tails between their legs. I drop to my knees my back screaming in agony as my adrenaline wears off. Tears roll down my cheeks as I curl up into a ball my whole body shaking because of the pain. I look up then crawls to Toby and EJ. "Vesper, your wings." EJ says. "A sacrifice I was willing to pay to save my people." I smile. Suddenly the sky clears up and I can see Angels flying towards me and the Creepy Pastas. I slowly get to my feet and when the Angels land I see the Queen and my parents. "Mom, Dad. Why are you guys here?" I ask. "We came to give you something for you actions. The Creepy Pastas may not be good people but they keep the world in balance. If it wasn't for your sacrifice as a Queen and an Angel. They would have been wiped out." My mom says. "We have decided to give you your wings back. Plus an extra pair, all Angel Queens gain another pair of wings." The Queen says. "But if my wings were removed I would be a fallen angel. Wouldn't I?" I ask. "Your wings were never fully removed. They could be torn off many times and they would come back. But there is one part of your wings that can never be removed by anyone except for your soulmates. Technically once you find your soulmate, in your case soulmates, your wings belong to them. You can still use them but they aren't yours anymore. As long as your soulmates want you to have your wings you will. No matter what your wings will be connected. Even when burned to ash. Because Angels use their wings for others. Not themselves. You could have flown away and left the Creepy Pastas to die. But you didn't, you came up with a plan to save them. Even if that meant you dying. They needed a Ruler like that, and thankfully, they got you. The Angel of War as their Queen." My dad smiles at me as I leap into his and my mom's arms, hugging them tightly. I feel warm hands against my back where the gashes where my wings were. Suddenly my back starts to feel tingly and something starts pushing its way through my skin on top and near my shoulder blades. I look back to see my normal set of black wings with Blue and brown speckles then a set of sliver wings with gold speckles. I turn to EJ, Toby and the others then smiles brightly. They all smile back. I then turn back to the Queen and my parents. "I love you mom, dad." I say before they leave heading home. I turn around and catches Sally and Lazari in my arms and hugs them tightly.